ATGardner

Firefox 26 and KES8 - ssl_error_illegal_parameter_alert problem [Solved]

I see other incidents of this same problem on other threads, namely when I try to access certain sites, I get the ssl_error_illegal_parameter_alert displayed and not the intended web page in Firefox 26

I installed version 8.1.0.1041 of KES8 yesterday and it does not seem to have made any difference. I see on another thread that I require Patch 133 - is this patch the same as 8.1.0.1041 or a separate patch that I need to apply? If 8.1.0.1041 is the correct version, do you have any other suggestions on how to fix this problem or anything else to check?

Edited by Kravtsov Vitaly

I see other incidents of this same problem on other threads, namely when I try to access certain sites, I get the ssl_error_illegal_parameter_alert displayed and not the intended web page in Firefox 26

I installed version 8.1.0.1041 of KES8 yesterday and it does not seem to have made any difference. I see on another thread that I require Patch 133 - is this patch the same as 8.1.0.1041 or a separate patch that I need to apply? If 8.1.0.1041 is the correct version, do you have any other suggestions on how to fix this problem or anything else to check?

Since the issue is marked as solved in its corresponding thread, you should indeed apply pf133. Please submit the incident to your CompanyAccount and post its number here so that the patch may be provided.

Since the issue is marked as solved in its corresponding thread, you should indeed apply pf133. Please submit the incident to your CompanyAccount and post its number here so that the patch may be provided.

Have raised Incident INC000002625502

Thank you. The patch has been sent to you via the CompanyAccount.

Nothing is showing up in the Company Account. There is no response for this Incident.

Nothing is showing up in the Company Account. There is no response for this Incident.

Hello!

You should have got this patch to your email. Does your email server block .exe files or password-protected archives?

However, I've re-sent the patch, please kindly report back if you've got it.

Thank you!

Hello!

You should have got this patch to your email. Does your email server block .exe files or password-protected archives?

However, I've re-sent the patch, please kindly report back if you've got it.

Thank you!

Hi,

I get the ssl_error_illegal_parameter_alert displayed and not the intended web page in Firefox 26..

I installed version 8.1.0.1041 of KES8 . I see on another thread that I require Patch 133 - is this patch the same as 8.1.0.1041 or a separate patch that I need to apply? If 8.1.0.1041 is the correct version, do you have any other suggestions on how to fix this problem or anything else to check?

Hi,

I get the ssl_error_illegal_parameter_alert displayed and not the intended web page in Firefox 26..

I installed version 8.1.0.1041 of KES8 . I see on another thread that I require Patch 133 - is this patch the same as 8.1.0.1041 or a separate patch that I need to apply? If 8.1.0.1041 is the correct version, do you have any other suggestions on how to fix this problem or anything else to check?

Please use CompanyAccount to submit an incident, then write its number here so that the patch may be sent to you.

Please use CompanyAccount to submit an incident, then write its number here so that the patch may be sent to you.

Hi, Kirill!

I have this problem too. Incident No. INC000002635233

Hi, Kirill!

I have this problem too. Incident No. INC000002635233

Hello!

The patch was provided.

Please kindly check.

Thank You!

Hello!

The patch was provided.

Please kindly check.

Thank You!

I have this problem too. Incident No. INC000002638990

Hi Kirill -- We are seeing the same issue. Have created support request INC000002658933. Thanks.

Hi,

The patch has been sent out through the case.

Thank You!

That did the trick, thank you!

Thank You for the information! We are happy to help.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.