karunadev

Kaspersky Lab Public Services Root Certification Authority

Customer: Hello. I am wondering why I am receiving a warning from Kaspersky, about the Kaspersky Password Manager trying to connect, which says "Kaspersky Lab Public Services Root Certification Authority" "Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established." Viewing the certificate I see this: "This certificate cannot be verified up to a trusted certification authority."

Seems strange. The response I got from chat was to go talk to Sasha, who tells me to disable monitoring encrypted connections. Is that really going to solve "This certificate cannot be verified up to a trusted certification authority"?

I installed on a second machine, no such error there. So the error message about a broken root certification authority seems to be exaggerated.

Edited by karunadev

I installed on a second machine, no such error there. So the error message about a broken root certification authority seems to be exaggerated.

I get something similar when checking for updates via password manager it returns the error digital signature is missing

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.