Sign in to follow this  
lmnvalencia@gmail.com

Update problems

Hi!

I recently brought a new Kaspersky Internet security, whenever i start updating my anti virus it exits automatically here are the steps that i did:

Im using "Windows 7 Premium 64Bit"

1) Start(prompted by Kaspersky to update anti -virus because the data is out of date) “INTERNET SECURITY for 3 PCs ver.2014” - Click the update button

2) Update stops at 13.91 MB (36%) Exits Automatically

3) After it exits the Kaspersky icon is not showing- tried re-opening it several times after this, it did not open – need to reboot again if I’m going to open Kaspersky.

Problems that occur after this incident:

*Internet surfing began to slow down there are even pages I can’t open specifically my gmail(can't even browse any webpage)

*don't know if kaspersky is running or not.

Steps that i did:

*Tried reinstalling it 5 times already this still happens.

*It installed correctly in my laptop don’t know why its not working in my desktop.

*I also tried running it on administrator mode still can't update.

would appreciate all the help i can get. thanks guys & girls! :)

-Marko

Welcome to the Kaspersky Lab forum!

Please see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=219110

Are you using Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0?

This section of this forum is for Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0

If you are not using the Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0, then please do not post in this section.

Please please take just a few moments to review this forum and its manifold sections, so as to post in a better section of this forum.

If you have issues with Kaspersky Internet Security update, or Kaspersky Anti Virus update, or Kaspersky PURE update, or Kaspersky for Mac update, or Kaspersky Business

product update, or Kaspersky for Small Office product update, then please review the various sections of this forum first, then please post in the correct section of this forum.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Welcome to the Kaspersky Lab forum!

Please see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=219110

Are you using Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0?

This section of this forum is for Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0

If you are not using the Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0, then please do not post in this section.

Please please take just a few moments to review this forum and its manifold sections, so as to post in a better section of this forum.

If you have issues with Kaspersky Internet Security update, or Kaspersky Anti Virus update, or Kaspersky PURE update, or Kaspersky for Mac update, or Kaspersky Business

product update, or Kaspersky for Small Office product update, then please review the various sections of this forum first, then please post in the correct section of this forum.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.