steffen111

KMS KIS for Android RazrI not working

Hello,

i'm using a motorola razri and purchased a licence for Kaspersky Mobile Security about one month ago. i downloaded kaspersky mobile security version 10.4.47_de on kms.kaspersky.de and tried to install it. this worked fine, but when i try to launch, i only see a rotating circle with the message to wait for a moment but then nothing happens. i can only "kill" the software with stopping the task in task manager.

i wrote the kaspersky support about this problem and they answered that i have to be patient since 30.08.13. On this date, they release an update which is facing and solving this problem. it seems that this is a known bug with the motorola razri series.

ok, today i wanted to download the new version of kms on kaspersky but i didn't found kms anymore. now i only get redirected to KIS for Android in Version 11.1.3.166_de. So I downloaded this version and tried to install it. After launching i get following message: "processor architecture of your device is not supported". after two more seconds the software automatically close.

So, what can i do now? is kms really the same as KIS android? is 11.1.3.166 really the new version and why didn't it work as well? is this a problem only with motorola razri? is there any hope to use kaspersky on my mobile device?

Thanks for your answers.

Regards

I don´t think that Kaspersky Internet Security for Android is compatible with Atom processor.

Please, contact the support.