pmorris1983

Not Scanned for a long time WITH pf96 installed

Hello,

Looks like all my machines are continuing to display- "Not Scanned for a long time" even after pf96 installed.

Prior to the install all of my machines had this status. However unlike a number of other users of the forum manually running a "Full Scan" would not clear the flag either.

All of my machines are running: KES 10 - 10.1.0.867 and Agent 10.0.3361.

My install process went as so:

All machines were previously connected to a different admin server and were running KAV6 MP4 for workstations (6.0.4.1424) and Agent (8.0.2177).

Method of Install: Install Agent 10.0.3361 over the top of old agent (no restart). The new agent then points to the new admin server. KAV6 MP4 removed from client and client restarted. KES 10 installed on client and restarted. PF96 installed on client and restarted. My own scan run. Default on demand scan run. Full scan run. Client restarted. 24 hours waited.

When viewing the "results" of tasks either from admin server or from local machine (in the "Reports->Scheduled tasks->Scan Tasks" section) there is no data. This is also true for the Update section (although the first update- the one included with the install package- seems to display).

Hello,

Looks like all my machines are continuing to display- "Not Scanned for a long time" even after pf96 installed.

Prior to the install all of my machines had this status. However unlike a number of other users of the forum manually running a "Full Scan" would not clear the flag either.

All of my machines are running: KES 10 - 10.1.0.867 and Agent 10.0.3361.

My install process went as so:

All machines were previously connected to a different admin server and were running KAV6 MP4 for workstations (6.0.4.1424) and Agent (8.0.2177).

Method of Install: Install Agent 10.0.3361 over the top of old agent (no restart). The new agent then points to the new admin server. KAV6 MP4 removed from client and client restarted. KES 10 installed on client and restarted. PF96 installed on client and restarted. My own scan run. Default on demand scan run. Full scan run. Client restarted. 24 hours waited.

When viewing the "results" of tasks either from admin server or from local machine (in the "Reports->Scheduled tasks->Scan Tasks" section) there is no data. This is also true for the Update section (although the first update- the one included with the install package- seems to display).

Hi,

please check, on a target PC, which version you have for bl.ppl file.

M

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.