Sign in to follow this  
support@64network.com

KL Backup utility

When I am trying to take the backup of my administration server showing OPERATION FAILED BECAUSE TIME OUT PERIOD EXPIRED.

But my administration server is working fine, I don't have any issues with security center functioning, while running the backup of administration server data task also failing with the same error.

post-472880-1374072484_thumb.jpg

Edited by 64 Network

When I am trying to take the backup of my administration server showing OPERATION FAILED BECAUSE TIME OUT PERIOD EXPIRED.

But my administration server is working fine, I don't have any issues with security center functioning, while running the backup of administration server data task also failing with the same error.

Please reply and help me to resolve this !

Hi,

your backup log needs to be investigated by tech. support. https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com

Please try to run the backup utility from command line with using these keys:

-logfile -tl4

and provide $klbackup-1093.log to the tech. support

You can find detailed information in this article: http://support.kaspersky.ru/7444

Thanks for your support, Here I added the log file infomation

Checking command line options...OK

Verifying paths...OK

Opening SCM...Error - 1197 ('Operation failed because the timeout period expired')

Error - 1197 ('Operation failed because the timeout period expired')

Thanks for your support, Here I added the log file infomation

Checking command line options...OK

Verifying paths...OK

Opening SCM...Error - 1197 ('Operation failed because the timeout period expired')

Error - 1197 ('Operation failed because the timeout period expired')

Hi, is there any case logged with full log attached?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.