rogersure

"Not scanned for a long time"[Solved] [MR1][PF96]

Hello!

The patch was sent via e-mail.

Thank you!

Is PF96 working for you guys? I'm getting very spotty results from it here :(

I am wrestling with the same problem, out of 90 machines I have 4 that won't install the patch through the server and need a local deploy. Should this patch remedy this issue? If so, can you send me the link? :D

I am wrestling with the same problem, out of 90 machines I have 4 that won't install the patch through the server and need a local deploy. Should this patch remedy this issue? If so, can you send me the link? :D

Hi,

Do I understand correctly that you have got the patch but at the moment experience issues with deploying it?

Hi,

Do I understand correctly that you have got the patch but at the moment experience issues with deploying it?

Yes, I have the patch on the server, honestly I cannot tell which patch it is, and on these four machines it just does not install. I wanted to try to launch the patch directly on the machines themselves to see if that will resolve the issue. It is on three windows 7 machines and a XP. Do you have any suggestions? My desktops are current @ version 10.1.0.867.

Hi,

I need the patch file, please.

My request id is INC000002418959

Thanks

Hi,

The patch has been sent out in the case.

I would like the private fix 96 (pf96) patch

My request id is INC000002476968

Thank you

Hello!

Patch was provided in your incident.

I have same problem with, KSC v10, "Not scanned for a long time.

any solution with that Patch 96????

i cannot create that Instalation Package for my 100 workstation !!!

Hello!

Patch has been sent.

Can anyone confirm if this issue (Not scanned for a long time) is fixed in the new release of KSC and KES? I'd like to start rolling out the new version to all of my clients but if this issue is not fixed I may not even bother and just keep using PF96. Thanks.

Edited by jensonc

Hi KL team, please send patch to related customer request INC000002592956.

Thank you guys!!! :)

Can anyone confirm if this issue (Not scanned for a long time) is fixed in the new release of KSC and KES? I'd like to start rolling out the new version to all of my clients but if this issue is not fixed I may not even bother and just keep using PF96. Thanks.

Hello!

Yes, this issue has been fixed in MR1.

Hi KL team, please send patch to related customer request INC000002592956.

Thank you guys!!! smile.gif

Patch has been sent!

Hi,

Can we please have access to Patch PF96?

Tried registering on your support platform here - https://support.kaspersky.com/companyaccoun...tration?LANG=en - but received the following error:

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server

Your prompt assistance is appreciated.

Hi,

Could you please tell what browser did you try? Is there any chance to try another browser?

Hi,

Could you please tell what browser did you try? Is there any chance to try another browser?

Hi,

This was IE10 with the site added to compatibility view. Also tried from Chrome. Same response.

Hi support team of Kaspersky Labs ... I'd like to receive the patch too ... INC000002693820

Thanks in advance for your efforts!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.