rogersure

"Not scanned for a long time"[Solved] [MR1][PF96]

i am having a corrupted repository issue on ksc 10, so i ran klbackup and restored to a backup dated september 9 and now all of my 600 machines are red tagged not scanned for a long time. Do i need this patch?

we don't usually run full scans because that takes about 8-12 hours to complete, but i am executing one on my machine from the past two hours to see if this changes.

Please send me PM too for patch, my ticket INC000002159645. Thanks.

Hi,

The patch was provided in the ticket.

Well, in that case i don`t think you need a patch.

So you suggest that we do a Full Scan and if the computer do not appear with the green status afterward then we apply your patch ?

i can't do a full scan to 600 machines. They will render into a crawl.

Is there something i can do to reset the status in the console, besides turning off the notification in the group?

Hi,

No problem, but you have to create a request via your personal cabinet.

how to create a request? i also need the patch file as well, can anybody just upload in 1 topic instead? thanks

Hi I have submitted a request for pf96 request id: INC00001838776

Could you please send through patch file.

Thanks

Hii can u send me too the patch, me too waiting for the patch but still not received it yet.

Thanks

Edited by TruptiBangera

If so many people are having this same problem, why do you have to send it to every one individually? Wouldn't it make more sense to just pout it out there?

If so many people are having this same problem, why do you have to send it to every one individually? Wouldn't it make more sense to just pout it out there?

agree with u :cb_punk:

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.