Okashi

[pf106]Window 8 won't boot after installing Kaspersky Endpoint security 10 [Solved]

I am having the same problema with a Samsung ativ 700, I would be pleased if you could send me the patch.

Shall I install the patch befor reboot?

Provided in PM.

Hey, may i ask you for the patch aswell? I'm having trouble with Kaspersky + Samsung Notebook since 2 Weeks and would really be pleased to be able to fix this issue. Sadly i do not have the option to create an installation package, because there is no submenu "installation packages" at "repositories". You would really do me a favor by helping me out with this problem. I attached a screenshot that shows my Security Center.

Thank you

post-479913-1376319897_thumb.jpg

Hey, may i ask you for the patch aswell? I'm having trouble with Kaspersky + Samsung Notebook since 2 Weeks and would really be pleased to be able to fix this issue. Sadly i do not have the option to create an installation package, because there is no submenu "installation packages" at "repositories". You would really do me a favor by helping me out with this problem. I attached a screenshot that shows my Security Center.

Thank you

Hello!

I've sent you the patch in PM.

I also need this patch the same thing is happening with my Samsung laptop. Why the hell would this not be available online and I have to come on a forum and ask for a PM. Jesus.

I also need this patch the same thing is happening with my Samsung laptop. Why the hell would this not be available online and I have to come on a forum and ask for a PM. Jesus.

Hello!

Hello,

Can i request you for the same patch please.

Hello!

Hi

we have teh same problem

can you send me the patche

thanks

Hello!

Grateful for the patch as well as I also have the same problem on my Samsung tablet PC

Hello,

I have the same issue with my samsung netbook, could you send me the patch? please

Thank you

Hi,

I have the same problem, please send me the same patch.

BR

Grateful for the patch as well as I also have the same problem on my Samsung tablet PC

Hello,

I have the same issue with my samsung netbook, could you send me the patch? please

Thank you

I've sent this patch to everyone of you in PM.

Hi,

can you please send me the patch,

thank you very much

Hi,

Sent out in PM.

hi!

I need this patch. Can You send it to me?

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Pf106 has been provided in PM.

Hi,

Pf106 has been provided in PM.

Hello

I also have a Samsung 5 Series and Endpoint 10 problem...can you send me the patch please?

Thanks a Lot

Hello

I also have a Samsung 5 Series and Endpoint 10 problem...can you send me the patch please?

Thanks a Lot

Hi,

Sent out in PM.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.