microdata

HTTPS - ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED - Chrome

Not worked too (kes 8.1.0.831 (a.b.c.d))

I have multiple clients on an error occurs. The solutions listed here do not help. Other idea?

KES 8.1.0.831 (a.b.c.d.pf80)

I have multiple clients on an error occurs. The solutions listed here do not help. Other idea?

KES 8.1.0.831 (a.b.c.d.pf80)

Workaround:

Here

Post #90.

Edited by Marco Brueck

I have the same problems. Helps to clean the cookies. But only until the next restart.

KES 8.1.0.831 (a,b,c,d,pf4,pf80), Chrome 25.0.1364.152 m

Hello,

I'm French

I have the same problem in 40 computers with last version of Google Chrome.

Workaround, i did the next thing :

- In Kaspersky security center, Go to policy -> internet antivirus

- Configuration -> trusted URL -> add alias for google for example (*.google.com/*) and others sites

- I opened a ticket in Kaspersky support in France

If this can help you !

Edited by djatomike

Hello,

I'm French

I have the same problem in 40 computers with last version of Google Chrome.

Workaround, i did the next thing :

- In Kaspersky security center, Go to policy -> internet antivirus

- Configuration -> trusted URL -> add alias for google for example (*.google.com/*) and others sites

- I opened a ticket in Kaspersky support in France

If this can help you !

Yes it helps! But this is temporary solution... Hey Kaspersky FIX IT please!

Same error on Chrome (only one computer). Windows XP SP3 and Kaspersky 8.1.0.831 (a.b.c.d).

The horror is back.

The exception is still set and now we can't get to some https sites, even with the set exception.

I'm getting really tired and frustrated with Kaspersky. May try some other AV, maybe another product does what it should....

The horror is back.

The exception is still set and now we can't get to some https sites, even with the set exception.

I'm getting really tired and frustrated with Kaspersky. May try some other AV, maybe another product does what it should....

I downgrade to Kaspersky Anti-virus 6.0.4.1611 MP4.

I had the same problem and I blocked the search results pages safe, but adding a rule to solve Internet antivirus module like this: https:// * and then I had the same problem as I watched the suspicious sites are safe but please comment if it works for you.

:laugh3:

This has had no effect for me :(

Me neither - tried clearing SSL state and setting TLS instead of SSL - still intermittent problems with Chrome clients (unless you switch off Kaspersky Web scan).

Most have now been switced to Firefox - I wish it was that easy to switch away from Kaspersky - I'm getting extremely fed up with constant problems and their lack of solutions. Thankfully renewal due in a few months :rolleyes:

Any update on this? A few of my users noticed this problem. (Had to disable Web Control as temporary workaround.)

I'm about to create a ticket in companyaccount as well, referring to this thread and the ticket numbers mentioned.

My company is still running 8.1.0.646 (a.B).

Too scared to move forward.

Avoided that well-publicized slow-down problem last month by staying 'behind' on my updates. : )

Procrastination FTW!

Is there an official fix in the works? I need to know how long I am going to be experiencing this problem. 30 of the 70 computers I manage can't use chrome to access https websites. I tried all the "fixes" here but none seem to work. This can't go on for any longer. I would appreciate an update.

We have been experiencing this since last week, or earlier, with 8.1.0.831(a.b.c.d). Now it seems to have returned to 8.1.0.646 a.b.

Edited by it's all good

Hi everyone,

I believe that our developers have found the root cause of the problem discussed in this topic (HTTPS-TLS traffic being blocked by KES 8 in Chrome). Now we are about to assemble and release a private fix to address this issue which is expected by tomorrow (03/14/2013). As soon as it is available I will publish a download link in the topic, so please keep track of new posts.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

Regards,

Eduard

Hi again,

We have released Private Fix 90 that addresses the problem of blocked HTTPS traffic in Google Chrome, which you can find in the attachment.

Please note that this patch is recommended for test purpose only and you are using it at your own risk.

patch_pf90.zip

Hi again,

We have released Private Fix 90 that addresses the problem of blocked HTTPS traffic in Google Chrome, which you can find in the attachment.

Please note that this patch is recommended for test purpose only and you are using it at your own risk.

Hello

I installed successfully on my test computer. It woks fine for now. Internet Explorer and Firefox also works. I update you any issue if happen

Regards

Orlando

Hi again,

Can you please detail what the issue is, what clients are affected, and what this fix does?

We are experiencing this issue, but have not changed anything on our clients, so the assumption is this is an issue with an updated version of Chrome?

I would appreciate any information available.

Thank you.

Can you please detail what the issue is, what clients are affected, and what this fix does?

We are experiencing this issue, but have not changed anything on our clients, so the assumption is this is an issue with an updated version of Chrome?

I would appreciate any information available.

Thank you.

Hello,

As far as I am concerned this behavior appeared after one of the last Chrome updates that turned on TLS 1.2 by default. KES traffic monitor had issues that caused blocking HTTPS traffic that was transported over TLS 1.2. Private Fix 90 resolves these issues.

Regards,

Eduard

Hello,

As far as I am concerned this behavior appeared after one of the last Chrome updates that turned on TLS 1.2 by default. KES traffic monitor had issues that caused blocking HTTPS traffic that was transported over TLS 1.2. Private Fix 90 resolves these issues.

Regards,

Eduard

Is this just for KES8?

Some of my clients also report similar issue, but they are using KES10

Is this just for KES8?

Some of my clients also report similar issue, but they are using KES10

In principle this could be an issue for KES 10 as well, though I was not informed of any tickets for KES 10 regarding this problem. I need to check if the same problem is relevant for KES 10. As a workaround you could try disabling TLS 1.2 in Internet Options, this should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Eduard

In principle this could be an issue for KES 10 as well, though I was not informed of any tickets for KES 10 regarding this problem. I need to check if the same problem is relevant for KES 10. As a workaround you could try disabling TLS 1.2 in Internet Options, this should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Eduard

We have a ticket opened INC000001416273 for a while now where we had to disable all ports monitoring for HTTP/HTTPS due to a similar bug in KES10.

Thx, Serge.

Edited by Serge Ivanoff

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.