manxeg

Perform Windows Update synchronization task

I got this error in the task "Perform Windows Update synchronization"

I/o error 1195/0x12e ('Error 302 occured. faultcode: SOAP-ENV:Server. "HTTP/1.1 302 Found". ') occurred while working with file '/microsoftupdate/v6/errorinformation.aspx?error=15'.

I got this error in the task "Perform Windows Update synchronization"

I/o error 1195/0x12e ('Error 302 occured. faultcode: SOAP-ENV:Server. "HTTP/1.1 302 Found". ') occurred while working with file '/microsoftupdate/v6/errorinformation.aspx?error=15'.

http://support.kaspersky.com/9680

Has this worked for you? I have just had this problem and followed that support article. The key KLSRV_WUS_CAB_WSUSREDIR didn't exist so I created it. I initially missed the final "." off the parameter value string and the task ran for 2% and failed. After adding the final "." I am back at the error message of the original poster.

this work fine

This worked for me. Thanks for the image. The registry key listed in the kb article was a different key.

hi, thanks for answers , now the task to work ok!

I have another problem , the task remains stationary at 9 % and stop <_< .

how can possible it ?

thanks a lot !

post-407962-1363787418_thumb.jpg

hi, thanks for answers , now the task to work ok!

I have another problem , the task remains stationary at 9 % and stop <_< .

how can possible it ?

thanks a lot !

One thing you may want to try if it is "stuck" is going back to the Software Updates folder and Accepting the license agreements.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.