sflint@commercehub.com

Not scanned for a long time status [Solved] [MR1] [pf96]

Hello!

The patch used for resolving the "Not scanned for a long time" is pf96 which can be downloaded from http://rapidshare.com/files/2034013139/patch_pf96.rar

Remote deployment of the patch

• Create a new package for specified executable file and browse to the patch file

• Add parameter “/when now”, refer to attached screenshot

• Create an installation task to deploy this package on all computers with KES10

• The computers should be restarted after patching

• Run the virus scan task again (including all hard drives) and check the computers status after it finished

Another easy way is shown in the article https://support.kaspersky.com/9993

Best of LUCK !!!!

Patch was sent in PM.

Anyone seen BSOD issues with win7sp1x64 & pf96?

What of it flat out not even installing on kes10a (xp or 7)? Tried it on a bunch of machines manually, & kes10 even says it needs a reboot, but about still shows a & not a.pf96.

Anyone seen BSOD issues with win7sp1x64 & pf96?

What of it flat out not even installing on kes10a (xp or 7)? Tried it on a bunch of machines manually, & kes10 even says it needs a reboot, but about still shows a & not a.pf96.

Please, check the version of the file bl.ppl. If file created 27 march, file has been updated.

Send at PM

Hello, this patch is valid for Spanish KSC10 ? If yes, please send me by PM. Thanks in advance.

Please send me the patch too. Thanks

Hi,

From now on we need to ask you to submit an incident with tech. support for this purpose. Please provide me with incident number and I can send you the patch straight away.

Would you please send me the patch, too?

Hi,

From now on we need to ask you to submit an incident with tech. support for this purpose. Please provide me with incident number and I can send you the patch straight away.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.