MikeL

KES 10 Policy Settings

Where can I find the Security Zone (Endpoint) settings for KES10 in KSC10? I've converted a KES8 policy and don't see any options. I've even tried creating one from scratch, but not settings appear. Our license supports the Standard installation according to the install process. I see the Security Zone settings in the KES10 interface on the test workstation; however I can't find them in the KSC policy settings.

Thanks

Edited by TMike

Where can I find the Security Zone (Endpoint) settings for KES10 in KSC10? I've converted a KES8 policy and don't see any options. I've even tried creating one from scratch, but not settings appear. Our license supports the Standard installation according to the install process. I see the Security Zone settings in the KES10 interface on the test workstation; however I can't find them in the KSC policy settings.

Thanks

According to this: http://support.kaspersky.com/9287 There is a check box for 'Display application and hardware control components'; however in the program it seems to actually be labeled (even in the accompanying picture) as 'Display Advanced Anti-malware'. Checking that box shows the endpoint control on converted policies, at least for me.

According to this: http://support.kaspersky.com/9287 There is a check box for 'Display application and hardware control components'; however in the program it seems to actually be labeled (even in the accompanying picture) as 'Display Advanced Anti-malware'. Checking that box shows the endpoint control on converted policies, at least for me.

Thanks! Worked like a charm!

Thanks! Worked like a charm!

You're welcome.

I was on my way to being pretty mad at kaspersky for not having that option in our license anymore... thankfully I found that article and tried it anyway. It was alarming to not see that option, as we depend on it for some of our PCI compliance. Minor bug, the text being wrong, but the web control blocked site editor actually works now, and I have yet to see any 'unprocessed items' that won't go away... so all in all I'd say an improvement. :D

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.