Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys.

It's been a long time since I last visited this forum.

I've just installed KIS 2013 in an XP box - had 2012 previously - and have noticed that shutting down the machine takes a very long time. This didn't happen with 2012.

Anybody knows what could be causing this?

Many thanks.

PS.- As a side note. I was welcomed by a very strange message when I logged in. Details in the attachment.

Probably the system watcher component, similar behavior have been seen on a number of systems, currently a fix is being tested.

The PM was spam and banned over 2½ years ago....so yes it's been a while since you have been here. Next time use the report button for spam, not all like to read that kind of language.

Probably the system watcher component, similar behavior have been seen on a number of systems, currently a fix is being tested.

The PM was spam and banned over 2½ years ago....so yes it's been a while since you have been here. Next time use the report button for spam, not all like to read that kind of language.

As always, many thanks, Don.

Sorry for the pic. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.