Sign in to follow this  
AndyPipkin

Export Trusted Application and Exclusion rules to a text file

Hello all,

is there a way to export the Trusted Application and Exclusion rules from a policy to an text file or csv?

We have AdminKit version 8.0.2163 and the export function will export just a binary .dat file.

regards

Andy

I checked on this with tech support ages ago with KSC9x, & they said no. I asked for it to be an enhancement request in KSC10 so I guess we will see once KSC10 final is released (whenever it is released).

Hello all,

is there a way to export the Trusted Application and Exclusion rules from a policy to an text file or csv?

We have AdminKit version 8.0.2163 and the export function will export just a binary .dat file.

regards

Andy

Hi,

pity that there is no possibility.

found the registry key where the exclusion are set.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP80\policy\subItems\ProcMon\settings\aItems\

and

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP80\policy\subItems\AVService\settings\Excludes\

will export these keys and extract the needed information from there with a good text editor.

andy

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.