clanline

Have KIS 2013. Do I need Malwarebytes too?D

Hello,

I have KIS 2013 and have been told to run Malwarebytes too as I do a lot on the internet with my home computer.

I have had the trial version which has now run out and have to pay to continue with the full service.

Being a novice do I need to pay out for Malwarebytes?

Also should I use the Kaspersky firewall or the windows XP one?

Thanks for any advice

Hello,

I have KIS 2013 and have been told to run Malwarebytes too as I do a lot on the internet with my home computer.

I have had the trial version which has now run out and have to pay to continue with the full service.

Thanks for any advice

Malawarebytes.catches.malware.kapersky.misses.and.get's.along.well.

You.can.buy.a.lifetime/membership.to.Malewarebytes.for.15dollars.more.then.worth.it.

Use.Kapersky.Firewall.Microsoft.firewall.is.a.waste.of.time.

Malwarebytes free is a great standalone tool. It's Pro version is a lifetime license & relatively cheap. It adds an extra layer of security and plays well with most AV's if you set up exclusions. I run it with Kaspersky Pure and haven't had any issues or negative impact on performance.

Since you've paid for it, like 4hunter4 I suggest you use the kaspersky firewall.

Edited by Cu-Sith

Hello,

Thanks for any advice

I see no need. KIS will do all the work really very rare will Malwarebytes get involved. Don't pay no need. Use Kaspersky firewall. On top of that running KIS and Malwarebytes PRO will increase your CPU and RAM usage which we don't want. Use free Malwarebytes to scan your PC time to time. See the video here and that's just Kaspersky AV with Malwarebytes PRO:

Edited by Seany007

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.