Sign in to follow this  
SAJFLAD

Second local network inexplicably appeared

Hi

In all the time I've been using kaspersky internet security, only one local network has ever appeared in firewall settings. However, over the last couple of days, a second one has appeared (circled in the screenshot)

post-442040-1358499766_thumb.jpg

and I have no idea why. Does anyone have any idea what's going on here and if I need to, how do I get rid of it?

GSI: http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...6111a3015T

Thanks

Edited by totallybaffled

Hi,

just select the circled adapter and delete it. Confirm with OK. Check the entries especially after a reboot.

Uwe

Edited by Helios

just select the circled adapter and delete it...

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I deleted it, rebooted and checked to find that it no longer appears. The thing is though I am concerned about how it appeared in the first place. It has not been there at all before and I had not set up anything on a network, home or otherwise and don't use anything like a wireless connection, so I don't know how it came to be there. Therefore, I wondered if anyone has any ideas what the local network whatever it is is all about i.e. how do I check where it's come from?

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.