sunveer

Update Size

What is the initial download size of updates for KIS 2013 through the update utility?

I have downloaded 250 MB till now.

I would recommend to make use of filters, then the download size should be much smaller. By the way, you already asked this in your original topic.

Edited by JanRei

I would recommend to make use of filters, then the download size should be much smaller. By the way, you already asked this in your original topic.

Sorry! for double posting but it was beta testing and this is the commercial section so found more convenient to ask in the supported section.

I have downloaded both updates for both 32bit and 64bit OS. Then when I will update KIS with the updates folder, will it automatically selects the 32bit or 64bit updates depending upon the OS it runs on or will it install all the updates irrespective of the architecture?

KIS will only install the updates that are relevant for the product version and the OS.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.