PuL

Kaspersky Mobile Security MP4 (build 10.1.20) beta

Dear Beta testers,

The new KMS version is ready for your attention.

We are glad to inform you that we are starting a new beta-testing round of Kaspersky Mobile Security Maintenance Pack 5 (KMS9 MP5)

Before you install the new build please remove all previous KMS or KTS versions.

Main improvements and fixes:

- some minor fixes in AV engine. Scanning speed increased slightly.

- Anti-Theft from Tablet Security is integrated into Mobile Security now so you are able to activate antitheft components both from web-site(as in KTS) and by sms-command (as in KMS).

Should you have questions or ideas please don’t hesitate to contact us at http://forum.kaspersky.com (beta-testing thread) or directly by mail.

I've installed the beta but i cannot update it. The update windows pops up but there is no progress on the bar, it stops at the beginning.

Then, i tried to install v9.4.130, which is the current latest release version, but i can't update that too.

If i can recall correctly, i could update the first beta of MP4. Unfortunately, i didn't test the rest beta versions.

What logs do you want me to collect? Is a logcat enough?

PuL, how about crash log file, which I send you? I cant use kms beta on phone... Is new beta available?

Where I can find latest beta realize ?

Please send me your e-mail

PuL, how about crash log file, which I send you? I cant use kms beta on phone... Is new beta available?

New Beta is available but... We didn't manage to fix this issue yet. We can't reproduce it on our Sony devices. That's why it takes some extra time to fix it

Hello,

Is it possible to modify web av component so it would work with other browsers too (chrome, firefox...)?

Also, could you add mail av component for checking mails in email and gmail applications?

10.1.23, Samsung GT-I5800 Galaxy3

Sometimes, when i try to update the KMS, it shows me no response and i must end KMS.

Hello,

Is it possible to modify web av component so it would work with other browsers too (chrome, firefox...)?

Also, could you add mail av component for checking mails in email and gmail applications?

We are working on it, now seems very difficult to support them all

10.1.23, Samsung GT-I5800 Galaxy3

Sometimes, when i try to update the KMS, it shows me no response and i must end KMS.

Thanks, checking logs

KMS 10.1.25, Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300

When I click update nothing happens, there is simply no response from KMS, other buttons (Scan, Settings, etc) works OK. KMS didn't freeze.

After restarting my phone it seems to work.

Edited by Marko13

10.1.25, Samsung GT-I5800 Galaxy3

Small GUI-bug. All in that window is to much on left side.

We are working on it, now seems very difficult to support them all

Ok thanks,

Do you have plans to support some of them in MP5?

KMS 10.1.25, Samsung galaxy S3 i9300, ICS 4.0.4

I checked application called OS monitor and noticed several KMS processes running:

post-12127-1346687156_thumb.jpg

post-12127-1346687275_thumb.jpg

Is this OK? Also is memory usage normal (for com.kms process)?

Kms 10.1.25, galaxy s3 i9300

Font size in quarantine window is too small. Please increase it a bit.

post-12127-1346689248_thumb.png

KMS 10.1.25, Samsung galaxy S3 i9300, ICS 4.0.4

I checked application called OS monitor and noticed several KMS processes running:

post-12127-1346687156_thumb.jpg

post-12127-1346687275_thumb.jpg

Is this OK? Also is memory usage normal (for com.kms process)?

We will check it. Does it cause device performance issues?

Anyway, com.kms is a UI process, android will suspend and even kill it if some extra memory is required

Small UI bug will be fixed.

Korenisko, is your crash reproduced on the 25th build?

We will check it. Does it cause device performance issues?

Anyway, com.kms is a UI process, android will suspend and even kill it if some extra memory is required

In this beta build navigating through gui seems a little slower. Also my device also seems just a bit slower. I don't have any older devices to test with them...

Small UI bug will be fixed.

Korenisko, is your crash reproduced on the 25th build?

From time, when I send you report, I upgraded phone to ICS, so I cant tell you, if problem presist on GB.

In ICS all went ok, installed, configured it with no problems. No crash since ics update.

Recently i tested web portal.

In kms I entered trial licence you provided with email.

tried some mugshots and locate commands, but there is note, that Im using trial and with trial is longer syncing intervals...

Mugshots is there, locate is waiting for sync time.

I searched web portal web adress at kaspersky.com home page... Is there link to that portal? Found it with google :D

Kms 10.1.25 galaxy s3 i9300

I have installed some app from market and after kms scanned the app I noticed 2 kms icons in notifications. One was for normal operation, second one says that app is clean and no threats were found. Probably some gui issue.

OK, I reverted back to GB and tried new version (.25).

Launched, activated trial version and "starting kms" is displayed.

long time nothing, so restarted phone

next launch: Activate administrator and secreet code creating, email adress and again crash.

Entered email adress which is in web portal account, but kms crashed as soon as I entered adress and tapped next.

post-203837-1346823533_thumb.png post-203837-1346824077_thumb.png

In ICS:

every 5-10 minutes locked phone. I had enabled all anti-theft functions. Maybe, that kms wants enabled pin code security. I had face unlock enabled.

I attached build.prop from gingerbread, if it can be needed...build.rar

also stack.trace added stack.rar

Edited by Korenisko

I´m using build 10.1.25 and when I click to answer the poll, it opens a Russian site that there isn´t any poll.

Kms 10.1.25, galaxy s3 i9300

Font size in quarantine window is too small. Please increase it a bit.

post-12127-1346689248_thumb.png

Still here in rc build (.31). Font is too small.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.