Hi

Just noticed that KAV URL Advisor is not showing safety icons against search results in IE9. Is anyone else experiencing this on their PC?

Edited by jamtomorrow

Hi

Just noticed that KAV URL Advisor is not showing safety icons against search results in IE9. Is anyone else experiencing this on their PC?

I too wonder why this happens..!!!

I am using google chrome.. no safety icons I see...!!

I tried disabling and re-enabling of the URL Adviser PlugIn..

still not working...

I am using KIS 2012..

Edited by dhaneshatham

I too wonder why this happens..!!!

I am using google chrome.. no safety icons I see...!!

I tried disabling and re-enabling of the URL Adviser PlugIn..

still not working...

I am using KIS 2012..

Hi,

Using KIS12 and IE9, mines not working either.

Guys i want ask , why my URL Advisor that Green Triangle not appear when i search at www.google.com ? my Application Version : 12.0.0.374 (i) , and i using FF 12.0 , i didn't update the FF cause i afraid the ads-ons will not compatible with the URL Advisor, but now the URL Advisor not appear at google search even the add-ons is enable ~ :dash1: :dash1: :dash1:

ok, now all browser can't found the safety icon? any solution from Kaspersky ? mine is Firefox

and guys i want ask, sorry out of topic, the anti-banner default setting it's check or uncheck ? Thanks

242wifs.jpg

Edited by sle3pingz

I have found that the URL advisor is not working properly when the flashplayer is installed on IE9. (Firefox not installed). The green or

red icons as the case maybe, do not show up in a Google Search. I am running KIS 2012/W7_64.

Once the flashplayer is uninstalled and all the Macromedia registry entries and Macromedia folders are deleted, then URL advisor is functioning normally.

If the flashplayer is reinstalled URL advisor stops functioning again.

I installed WOT (web of trust) toolbar because the URL advisor was not working in the presence of the flashplayer. The WOT toolbar

seems to be working fine in Google Search.

So, why does not URL advisor work properly when the flashplayer is installed?

Hi,

Using KIS12 and IE9, mines not working either.

I did a clean instal of KIS12 but it still didn't work. Then, oddly, couple of hours later, it now works on some sights but not others; it also worked once on a search website but now not at all again. Very strange.

I did a clean instal of KIS12 but it still didn't work. Then, oddly, couple of hours later, it now works on some sights but not others; it also worked once on a search website but now not at all again. Very strange.

I found that removing the flashplayer and all Macromedia folders and registry settings re-enabled the URL advisor

Then I re-installed the flashplayer manualy after downloading it from the following page:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/ins...er-windows.html

At least for the time-being I have the URL advisor working again fully in Google Search.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.