harlan4096

Problems with FireFox KPM extension

Since some days I updated to KPM .164 every time I exit my FF13 I got this message:

post-5997-1338880061_thumb.png

I think the problem is in KPM extension for FF ... I've tried to disable it and the problem dissapears ... I'm getting the same problem in 2 systems, both with FF13 (W7SP1x64 & W7SP1x86) ...

I also was getting this issue with FF12 not so often ... but since the last update to FF13 and KPM .164 almost every time I exit FF13, I get this message.

Before going to HelpDesk, I wanted to share this problem here ... any Ideas?.

Added: I also have to say that I did a sfc /scannow and a Scandisk, and no error found ...

Thanks in advance, regards.

Edited by harlan4096

Information is given to the developers.

Hello harlan4096,

Please check the fileversion of "npKPMAutofill.dll" file (it should be 5.0.0.164). The file is not included in the system info.

Thanks.

Hello harlan4096,

Please check the fileversion of "npKPMAutofill.dll" file (it should be 5.0.0.164). The file is not included in the system info.

Thanks.

post-5997-1338983100_thumb.png

Regards.

It's so strange, in the system with W7SP1x64 + KPM 5.164 I had KIS2012i ... I've uninstalled KIS2012i and installed KIS2013 .3370RC and the problem has gone!

So, maybe there was a problem with KIS2012 extensions (disabled with FF13) and KMP5 .164 extension (enabled) ...

Regards.

Edited by harlan4096

I have some news about the problem ...

As I said 2 days ago, in one of the systems (desktop) where I installed KIS2013 .3370RC, the problem seems be fixed ...

But I'm still having the problem with FF13 in my laptop ... In this system I have no antivirus/security software installed now.

The steps to reproduce the problem are so simple:

1.- I open the FF13.

2.- Open 2 tabs from Google menu: Youtube and News.

3.- Close those tabs, and close FF13.

4.- I get again:

post-5997-1339228246_thumb.png

The addons I have in my FF13 are: post-5997-1339228278_thumb.png

The System Info generated with this KPM 5 .164: LapTop_W7SP1x86___SysTemInfo.rar

I still haven't tried the KPM5 .163 You sent me by pm in this system ... I'll uninstall the actual .164 and Will try the sent one .163 by pm in this system and see if problem is still there ...

Regards.

Edited by harlan4096

I still haven't tried the KPM5 .163 You sent me by pm in this system ... I'll uninstall the actual .164 and Will try the sent one .163 by pm in this system and see if problem is still there ...

I'm waiting. (This build is compatible with Firefox 13)

I'm waiting. (This build is compatible with Firefox 13)

Ok, just uninstalled .164 (not keeping KPM previous settings) and installed Your .163 ... the problem is still there ...

Update: I get the problem whethere KPM is locked or not, with or without KPM icon in Windows TaskBar.

Regards.

Edited by harlan4096

Ok, just uninstalled .164 (not keeping KPM previous settings) and installed Your .163 ... the problem is still there ...

Regards.

Ок, please send me log. (I wrote the instructions in your PM (yesterday)).

Ок, please send me log. (I wrote the instructions in your PM (yesterday)).

The question is ... that every time I get the error, I don't get this warning ("Error ocurred") to generate logs ... I only get the window warning I uploaded/posted just to click OK (Aceptar) and nothing else ...

Regards.

Edited by harlan4096

The question is ... that every time I get the error, I don't get this warning ("Error ocurred") to generate logs ... I only get the window warning I uploaded/posted just to click OK (Aceptar) and nothing else ...

Regards.

Please upload screen. :blink:

I know is so strange :D but as I explained, the problem comes many times when I exit from FF13 ... KPM 5 is not working some times, but sometimes is ... I mean, the problem comes whether or not KPM is running ... that's why I say the problem is with KPM 5 extension for FF13, if I disable it, the problem is gone ... but I never get a KPM crash ...

Don't know if I explained clearly ...

Regards.

I can upload filtered ProcMon events (or don't know what to do) to try to log what's in my system when the problem comes ...

Regards.

Can we get the minidump file for this error?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.