Kingfran

Security Centre Not Updating

Hi there

I hope someone can help me.

I've upgraded our Kaspersky Administration Kit with the latest Kaspersky Security Center

My problem is now, when I click Download Updates to Repository it does not update. Error: "Update source not found"

I use a proxy server. The following two options are ticked in the Connection Setting: Define proxy server settings Automatically and Use passive FTP mode.

It worked fine before I upgraded to the New Kaspersky Security Center

I can browse the Internet from the Repository, whick shows me that the Proxy Server Settings are correct in Internet Explorer Proxy Settings

Your help in this regard is much appreciated

Regards

Look into the properties of the administration server under advanced and settings for internet access.

Hi there

I hope someone can help me.

I've upgraded our Kaspersky Administration Kit with the latest Kaspersky Security Center

My problem is now, when I click Download Updates to Repository it does not update. Error: "Update source not found"

I use a proxy server. The following two options are ticked in the Connection Setting: Define proxy server settings Automatically and Use passive FTP mode.

It worked fine before I upgraded to the New Kaspersky Security Center

I can browse the Internet from the Repository, whick shows me that the Proxy Server Settings are correct in Internet Explorer Proxy Settings

Your help in this regard is much appreciated

Regards

Hi

I am having tghe same problem as Kingfran.

Please Help

Hi

I am having tghe same problem as Kingfran.

Please Help

I have changed around the proxy settings and I am positive it is nothing to do with the proxy settings (I can use the internet on the same server with no problems)

Could anyone know how to solve this?

I have changed around the proxy settings and I am positive it is nothing to do with the proxy settings (I can use the internet on the same server with no problems)

Could anyone know how to solve this?

how about deleting the KSC old database and re-update again?

Can you share the errors being thrown out for further clarity on this issue?

Thanks.

Sometimes it helps to delete the task and recreate it. Especially when SC has been upgraded from older versions.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.