Chuckak

Unprocessed Objects - Still...

Fluke again. I'll stop posting KAV support "solutions" until I test them properly. Sorry.

Hi,

After some time again show that the unprocessed objects in the system :dash2:

the problem guys no one from kaspersky is telling us what is going on :dash1: some body get his ass to here and find a fix for this shit

I would like a solution as well. I left Symantec for what I 'heard' was a superior product, and now I'm questioning my decision more and more every day. I really hope I didn't jump on board a sinking ship..... The AV is good....it's everything wrapped around it that is giving us problems.

Hi

I believe there will be a fix for 8.1.0.831 machines soon. When I have it I'll let you know.

Chris

Hello everyone, we have developed an unsupported "workaround" for this issue which involves changing the SQL database on the Security Center Server.

Read about it here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=237947

This is NOT going to prevent the "Unprocessed Objects" from coming back, but it provides a way to reset the status on computers where it won't go away on its own (most of them).

Hello everyone, we have developed an unsupported "workaround" for this issue which involves changing the SQL database on the Security Center Server.

Read about it here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=237947

This is NOT going to prevent the "Unprocessed Objects" from coming back, but it provides a way to reset the status on computers where it won't go away on its own (most of them).

:bravo:

Works like a charm. Thanks. Hope they come up with permanent solution.

:bravo:

Works like a charm. Thanks. Hope they come up with permanent solution.

Unfortunately all machines went yellow in a matter of hours. And not by reinfection (visiting offending webpages again) as the tagged machines are the same that had "unprocessed files" before applying the fix. This SQL table that is updated by the fix is not the only place where info about "unprocessed files" is kept.

Not a real fix (not even temporary).

versus2, unfortunately you are correct. The same thing happened to us. It looked very promising yesterday, but obviously we did not allow enough time for the clients to re-report their status.

At least this tells us the problem lies with the workstation and not the server? Now we need to determine where the "unprocessed" flag is stored on each workstation so we can reset it.

Sorry if I got anybody's hopes up.

I would be happy to help test the fix, as we have had this problem since we purchased the product last January. It has been the sole frustration in the product, and one that I am more than willing to test, as I do have the time.

Did you try to uninstall then reinstall Network Agent ? It seems sometime the Kaspersky Connector isn't installed properly, preventing workstations to report correctly their status to KSC.

I have, as well as locally removing any unprocessed and oddly unreported objects from the individual workstations, reinstalled the network agent.

On a small test set instead of reinstalling the agent, I simply used the klmover to force a sync from the client side.

All had the same end results, they stayed clean for about a day, then reverted back to their previous "There are unprocessed objects" status.

This is happening mostly to "non-files" viruses such as Trojan.HTML.Redirector.am. The web component blocks it from installing, yet the machine remains yellow because it appears "there are unprocessed objects" and since there are no files involved there is no way to "clean" the machine without deleting the machine itself.

This is on KES 8.1.0.831 and agent/server 9.2.69

This is happening mostly to "non-files" viruses such as Trojan.HTML.Redirector.am. The web component blocks it from installing, yet the machine remains yellow because it appears "there are unprocessed objects" and since there are no files involved there is no way to "clean" the machine without deleting the machine itself.

This is on KES 8.1.0.831 and agent/server 9.2.69

Did anyone receive an official response from Support on when supposedly this issue is suppose to be fixed? The SQL is a temporary solution that works, but the ugly little beast pokes its head up soon after again.

KES 8.1.0.831/9.2.69

Hi, lainalex

The action on SQL does not solve the problem by simply "mask the problem." The fact is that the problem is occurring and we are unsolved.

I Send pictures of my problem (same as yours) which also have not had the solution.

That's it folks

post-308825-1344006513_thumb.jpg

post-308825-1344006523_thumb.jpg

I also use KES 8.1.0.831/9.2.69; I removed KES and Network Agent - reinstalled / after 2-3 days Unprocessed Objects are back; THIS IS A BUG.

Kaspersky should fix this ASAP.

I also use KES 8.1.0.831/9.2.69; I removed KES and Network Agent - reinstalled / after 2-3 days Unprocessed Objects are back; THIS IS A BUG.

Kaspersky should fix this ASAP.

Did you test Patch H?

Patch H sorted this problem out for me, although it took 2 - 3 days after deploying the patch for the machines to start showing without the 'unprocessed items' warning.

Did anyone receive an official response from Support on when supposedly this issue is suppose to be fixed? The SQL is a temporary solution that works, but the ugly little beast pokes its head up soon after again.

KES 8.1.0.831/9.2.69

I got in touch with Support. They have a private patch they will send you that needs to be deployed to all clients that will fix the issue on reboot. You need to contact them in order to get it though. I would suggest calling in and not chat, as they make you jump through more hoops in the chat.

Please ask the support from Kaspersky Lab.

They can answer your question.

I have had this problem(unprocessed objects) for over 6 months now. I read this post 2 weeks ago and decided to try it(downloading and installing PATCH H) on the PC that is throwing this false error. I installed it on August 22, 2012 in the A.M. and so far the PC in the KSC9 is green and has NOT reverted back to "Unprocessed Objects". Just so everyone knows what I tried previously to installing the patch, here it is:

- I uninstalled Network Agent version 9.2.69 on client computer and then re-installed it with no success.

- I uninstalled Network Agent version 9.2.69 on client computer AGAIN, but this time I ALSO un-installed KES 8.1.0.831(a) on client PC, too. Then I used to Kaspersky Clean Wipe tool to make sure everything was gone. Then I downloaded the KES 8.1.0.831(a)+Network Agent 9.2.69 all-in-one package and installed it on the PC all again. It came up with "Unprocessed Objects" immediately, so this didn't work either.

Basic Information about this PC:

-Windows XP Professional 32-bit

-HP Compaq DX2450 Microtower

-Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8.1.0.831 with Patch A

-Kaspersky Security Center 9 9.2.69 with Patch A

I also had this issue on another PC which was actually a Dell laptop with Windows 7 32-bit but the user's profile was really damaged so I decided to wipe it out and re-install to start fresh again and after re-installing, it never did say "Unprocessed Objects" which is wierd.

Another thing to mention is that both of these user's have gotten similar "threats" in the past having to do with web site link threats and stuff to that nature.

I have had this problem(unprocessed objects) for over 6 months now. I read this post 2 weeks ago and decided to try it(downloading and installing PATCH H) on the PC that is throwing this false error. I installed it on August 22, 2012 in the A.M. and so far the PC in the KSC9 is green and has NOT reverted back to "Unprocessed Objects". Just so everyone knows what I tried previously to installing the patch, here it is:

- I uninstalled Network Agent version 9.2.69 on client computer and then re-installed it with no success.

- I uninstalled Network Agent version 9.2.69 on client computer AGAIN, but this time I ALSO un-installed KES 8.1.0.831(a) on client PC, too. Then I used to Kaspersky Clean Wipe tool to make sure everything was gone. Then I downloaded the KES 8.1.0.831(a)+Network Agent 9.2.69 all-in-one package and installed it on the PC all again. It came up with "Unprocessed Objects" immediately, so this didn't work either.

Basic Information about this PC:

-Windows XP Professional 32-bit

-HP Compaq DX2450 Microtower

-Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8.1.0.831 with Patch A

-Kaspersky Security Center 9 9.2.69 with Patch A

I also had this issue on another PC which was actually a Dell laptop with Windows 7 32-bit but the user's profile was really damaged so I decided to wipe it out and re-install to start fresh again and after re-installing, it never did say "Unprocessed Objects" which is wierd.

Another thing to mention is that both of these user's have gotten similar "threats" in the past having to do with web site link threats and stuff to that nature.

Heyy i did what you had did but with no success only i remove the pc from the kit and then wait a while till the kit scan for it then i move it to the group it becomes green ,please send me the patch H thanks .

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.