Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JosipBasic

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 activation code

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have bought today Kaspersky Internet Security 2012,on activation card it saids that i am authorized to install software on two computers.

first i install on my desktop and activation went ok,after that also installed on laptop but activation did not pass.

My question is, do i have license for one or two computers to install?

Welcome.

activation did not pass.
What is the exact error message? Please check system date/time is correct on both of your PCs before installation and activation.

------------

Beyond the bare-bones basics, such as check system date/time correct, and insure that the activation code is for that product, and insure the activation code is typed

in correctly, and do a databases update > reboot, and try un and re install > update databases > reboot, and click the "Update subscription status" button (if applicable); we can

not solve activation errors on this forum. If your activation issue is not easily resolvable, please contact Tech Support:

https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk or your subscription manager, as applicable.

Time is the same on both computers. Ok i will check what exact error is and i will posted here.

THX

The screen shot would indicate that you can only install on one machine.

Yes it likes on screen shot, but why on my activation card is said that i can install on two computers?

I'm afraid I can't answer that but it looks like the second install was invalid due to the license privilege for just one machine. Check your documentation again. Where did you purchase the product?

I was thinking you could only get licenses for 1, 3, 5, or 10 machines but that may be different based on region. Someone else will probably have a better handle on this.

Edited by dh27564

Contact support at my.kaspersky.com or your retailer.