• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.
Sign in to follow this  
JosipBasic

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 activation code

Hi,

I have bought today Kaspersky Internet Security 2012,on activation card it saids that i am authorized to install software on two computers.

first i install on my desktop and activation went ok,after that also installed on laptop but activation did not pass.

My question is, do i have license for one or two computers to install?

Welcome.

activation did not pass.
What is the exact error message? Please check system date/time is correct on both of your PCs before installation and activation.

------------

Beyond the bare-bones basics, such as check system date/time correct, and insure that the activation code is for that product, and insure the activation code is typed

in correctly, and do a databases update > reboot, and try un and re install > update databases > reboot, and click the "Update subscription status" button (if applicable); we can

not solve activation errors on this forum. If your activation issue is not easily resolvable, please contact Tech Support:

https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk or your subscription manager, as applicable.