Sign in to follow this  
nickhoare

using Kaspersky Administration Kit

I am really struggling to understand how to grant users rights to make changes to their Kaspersky clients. As a specific example I want a user to be able to mark a specific file that Kaspersky thinks is a Trojan as safe. (BTW Kaspersky does a good job of detecting this file)

In the client I can go to Trusted Zone but the options to Add exclusions is greyed out as are all other options. It looks like I cannot manage a single user. I have to put that user in a Group and then set properties for that Group? Is that correct?

Also I have not worked out how to give permissions to users or groups for them to make changes to their settings. How to allow users, for example, to make changes to their own Trusted zone?

There also does not seem a way to mark a file as safe other than by going into settings and setting an exclusion. E.g. there is nothing that can be done with the Backup of the file. There is a restore option but as soon as that is selected the file is detected as a threat again and goes back into the backup!

I have looked at the documentation and the help and the forums a few times and not been able to resolve the above.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.