Sign in to follow this  
jdarnellkaspersky

Backup multiple pws files

I have created two pws files. I do not understand and cannot find documentation or forum notes pertaining to how the two pws files are backed up and possible restored? When I look at the backup folder all backup files have the same schema - backup(2011-7-26 9.18.56), backup(2011-7-26 9.15.50), etc. How do know which backup file is associated to which pws file? Is there a way to have the backup files prefixed with the name of the pws file?

Hi,

You can check the currectly used pws database backup copy here in settings.

The backup copy is created each time you modify the password database (add/remove accounts and so on), so you can go back to the previous version of database any time you want.

As you can see the name backup(2011-7-26 9.18.56).pws contains the date and time of the modification of database.

In next version we want to limit the Password database folder by the number of database backups or size.

Thanks

post-74048-1312186846_thumb.png

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.