I am living (temp) in Brazil. Well, few days ago I've purchased online, from Kaspersky site, the "Internet Security 2012", paying with my credit card. There was an efficient action delivering my activation code. Perfect. At the bottom was the catch line. (Just a note: that was after the payment) The activation code won't work because it haven't been bought in Brazil!!! I not going to a long complaint, but isn't logical to expect an advice at the beginning of the buying process? Why is that that after the long road of banking stuff AND payment I was informed that my $$$ gone to a bureaucratical limbo and I was left wet, moneyless and without (Internet) Security 2012??? So, gospodin, is there any possibility to have my coins back? Foreseeing a hopeless situation I've bought a Brazilian (IS-2012) software, in Portuguese, not in English as was my wish. Thanks a lot. :icon20:

My Order Information:

Order Number: 10037571623

Order Date: 10 June 2011

Product Details: Product SKU: KL1843NDAFS

Product Name: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 - 1 license (1 year)

Qty Ordered: 1

Amount: $59.95

edit: deleted your Activation Code.

Edited by richbuff

You posted your Activation Code on the public forum. Please contact Tech Support and inform them that even though the moderator deleted your activation code from your post, that it has probably been slathered all over the netosphere, and that you need a replacement code.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.