Sign in to follow this  
andreasdaniel

KPM 5 conflict with YM and IAANOTIF.exe

Hi, I am Kaspersky Password Manager 5 user. After using for several day, I have found some problems. I found that Yahoo Messenger is hang when internet connection is drop. And when shutting down, appear notification that IAANOTIF.exe cannot end immediately.

Continue my problem above. There is another problem that I experienced. The conflict with IAANOTIF.exe only happen when I enable 'Load Kaspersky Password Manager on Windows startup'. Then, I don't know what happen but I think it consumed my memory, my all Java-based program, like Netbeans, SQL Developer, warn that they cannot create JVM. But, when I disable 'Load Kaspersky Password Manager on Windows startup', the problems is solved. I use Windows XP SP3 and KPM 5.0.0.148.

I want to fix my statement above. The problem that solve when I disable the startup feature is only conflict with IAANOTIF. But, the conflict with Java-based program which require JVM like Netbeans, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle Data Modeler still occur. The Java-based program problem can be solved by turn off the KPM. Please help me to solve this problem so I can use KPM well. I am looking forward for the improvement of KPM.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.