Sign in to follow this  
floorsandmoreofny@yahoo.co

Need to wipe PC, and save my KPM files safely

Well, my topic says it all, I have a Bimatal infection in EXPLORER.EXE AND DECIDED TO JUST REINSTALL WINDOWS AND REFORMAT. I have saved 19 crucial passwords and site loggins in KPM, and need to know what the process is to ENSURE that when i reformat and re-install windows that i can still have all my saved passwords. Please advise. Thank you.

Edited by floorguy

Well, my topic says it all, I have a Bimatal infection in EXPLORER.EXE AND DECIDED TO JUST REINSTALL WINDOWS AND REFORMAT. I have saved 19 crucial passwords and site loggins in KPM, and need to know what the process is to ENSURE that when i reformat and re-install windows that i can still have all my saved passwords. Please advise. Thank you.

Just look in My Documents on your PC and there you have your password database.Just copy that folder on USB stick or other Hard Drive and when you clean your PC copy that folder back to My Documents

That should work 100%

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.