Natalia Pasynkova

Beta testing of new applications start!

Beta testing of new applications  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Select the application you are going to test:

• Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows
    • Kaspersky Security Center 9
  2. 2. Describe your testing infrastructure:

• I have machines with typical configurations in a test environment. I will use it for testing.
    • I will install the application on a single machine to test the performance.
    • I would like to test Kaspersky Security Center 9 in a large network but do not have technical capacities for it.

No, Kaspersky Security Center 9 and Kaspersky Security Center Service Provider Edition are different applications.

Oh Good news, waiting for testing ..Thank sir

Hello,

I want to joing the test of KES 8.0 for Windows and Kasperksy Security Center 9.

I have Kaspersky Anti-Virus products for business tech support experience of four years.

Thank you.

cainchen@t-tech.com.tw

Thousand thanks :bt: for this extraordinary invitation Natalya, I am very honoured in testing both products

Kind regards

I would like to test both products.

New version corporate product , is great

Count me in, i would like to test both as well...

Thanks

Greetings, colleagues,

Kaspersky Lab has scheduled the release of two new applications for this autumn 2011: Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows and Kaspersky Security Center 9.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows is a brand new application for protecting Windows workstations and servers. Kaspersky Security Center 9 is a revised Kaspersky Administration Kit.

We are going to arrange an open beta testing on forum this July-August and would like to raise the efficiency of this testing. So everybody willing to participate in the open beta testing – please respond.

There are valuable prizes waiting for the most active testers!

Yes, interested in testing both.

Our corporate license entitles us to the latest versions whenever they are released, correct?

yes, we will be able to use any version including latest release as long our license key its still active/valid.

Yes, interested in testing both.

Our corporate license entitles us to the latest versions whenever they are released, correct?

In the emerging markets they have mentioned a brief description for these products, fully interested for testing the products.

I would like to participate. I would like to test both applications.

I was to participate in the beta testing of both applications.

I am technician proliant servers and ibm and vmware vcp 4 certified.

Thanks.

I'd also like to participate in beta testing of these products.

Thank you

Greetings, colleagues,

Kaspersky Lab has scheduled the release of two new applications for this autumn 2011: Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows and Kaspersky Security Center 9.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows is a brand new application for protecting Windows workstations and servers. Kaspersky Security Center 9 is a revised Kaspersky Administration Kit.

We are going to arrange an open beta testing on forum this July-August and would like to raise the efficiency of this testing. So everybody willing to participate in the open beta testing – please respond.

I would like to participate on this beta testing.. Appreciate if i have a rights..

Thanks..

Greetings, colleagues,

Dear All,

can any one tell me when is exact date this testing going to be started? :unsure:

:bt:

As Natalya said: Autunm 2011.... Keep connected, please don't get desperate. All of us will be notified when Beta Testing starts.....

:bs:

Edited by victorm

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.