Sign in to follow this  
sachin7k

Uninstall KMS9.0 from E71

Hi,

I installed KMS9.0 on my E71 from OVI store. During installation or initial set up it never asked me for any code. Now after the trial version has expired I wanted to remove the software.

1. It does not allow me to do that and asks for a code that never was put in

2. It has slowed down my device considerably

Plz help ASAP I cannot reset my phone as there is lot of importnat stuff on it

Regards,

Sachin

Hi,

I installed KMS9.0 on my E71 from OVI store. During installation or initial set up it never asked me for any code. Now after the trial version has expired I wanted to remove the software.

1. It does not allow me to do that and asks for a code that never was put in

2. It has slowed down my device considerably

What is your software version?

Are you sure that you did not choose any password? Always KMS asks you for a code at the beginning.

Why don't you try with your phone lock code?

What is your software version?

Are you sure that you did not choose any password? Always KMS asks you for a code at the beginning.

Why don't you try with your phone lock code?

Abbath this happened many many times!

If you check the Mobile support forum:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showforum=36

you will see that everyone that downloads kms from ovi store mentions that has't entered any code.

Maybe, you can download it for yourself from OVI and install the trial version like the others to see if it is reproduced.

Keep in mind that you may need to reformat the device if that happens....

Abbath this happened many many times!

you will see that everyone that downloads kms from ovi store mentions that has't entered any code.

Maybe, you can download it for yourself from OVI and install the trial version like the others to see if it is reproduced.

Thanks for the info Lapin, I understand it, my suggest for sachin kapur would be to try to reinstall KMS downloading it from http://www.kaspersky.com/mobile_downloads and then uninstall it. I have not tried it, but it is an advice.

I'd like to know the result.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.