Sign in to follow this  
Viktor

Beta-testing KMS 9.4.95 (Symbian): Encryption

Repro. Cannot access to folders list... The touch on link don´t works...

Uninstall previous or current beta, delete the settings and install the last beta (rc).

Uninstall previous or current beta, delete the settings and install the last beta (rc).

Did it work?

Did it work?

Now yes.

I has reinstalled without keeping settings and KMS is able to access folders list

Now yes.

I has reinstalled without keeping settings and KMS is able to access folders list

Good news for S60 5th.

:b_lol1:

Please can you refrain such senseless smiley posts in nearly every topic? Pimp your post counter here or elsewhere. Thank you.

Please can you refrain such senseless smiley posts in nearly every topic? Pimp your post counter here or elsewhere. Thank you.

You're a insolent and you are not serious for to make a critic. I do not gives you authority to caution. Your attitude is a troll and I ask the moderator to check how many times I've used a smiley "senseless" in my posts. Much less into a answer "senseless" in a thread. My smileys (3 THREE in the last week, and never before) has been very few and were used in response to a simple greeting or appreciation of the topic lead.

So, too the topic lead could also had been "reprimanded" by an insolent because it only says "Thanks" in several posts. What is the difference between a laconic Thanks and a smiley that represents the same attitude that the word? Well the difference is that there are people who are friendly sometimes, only for education, and others who only speculate on the counter postings. I'm not the second kind. And it's proved only with read all my posts and make a comparative with who's pretend to be little and pathetic "district attorneys" where nobody has selected them.

:bp: :bq: :b_grins:

Dear beta testers.

The idea of these forum is to discuss and suggest about Kaspersky products because we like them very much, don't we? However we have to respect everyone that write on the forum. As beta tester I ask you please be polite in your comments and do not offend anyone.

Ok, now let's talk about Encryption, Is somebody having any problem with this feature? Remember that it is an important security component.

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.