mrsamuel

Kaspersky Password Manager 5.0: commercial release (build 5.0.0.147)

I really cannot believe that nobody from Kaspersky has stepped in yet.

That is three people above that are getting refunds for your products, and many others including myself will follow shortly I'm sure. These are KASPERSKY CUSTOMERS that may never buy your products again.

Danilka are you not following this forum?

He is on vacation right know, and I am guessing that he does not have the power to change the policy.

This is the user forum, so continuing to repeat same content here probably will not exert any desired modalities. Perhaps contact Corporate at www.kaspersky.com\contacts

Kaspersky is aware of sentiment on this issue; this theme has been repeat posted at great length in most all other language sections of this user forum.

Hi all!

I asked Kaspersky for a refund. Here is what they replied:

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting the Kaspersky Lab online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We have received your request for a refund on order number xxxx.

Please accept our apologies; the Kaspersky Lab online store provides a

period of 14 days for evaluation of most products. After 14 days the

refund period ends and is strictly enforced. This is outlined in our

refund policy.

Now I have a software that does not work at all. And Kaspersky demands that I purchase KPM 5 in order to get this working!

As already mentioned, I will not accept to purchase the software again. Not working means uninstalling and forget Kaspersky completely.

Regards,

Ole Martin

Hi all!

I asked Kaspersky for a refund. Here is what they replied:

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting the Kaspersky Lab online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We have received your request for a refund on order number xxxx.

Please accept our apologies; the Kaspersky Lab online store provides a

period of 14 days for evaluation of most products. After 14 days the

refund period ends and is strictly enforced. This is outlined in our

refund policy.

Now I have a software that does not work at all. And Kaspersky demands that I purchase KPM 5 in order to get this working!

As already mentioned, I will not accept to purchase the software again. Not working means uninstalling and forget Kaspersky completely.

Regards,

Ole Martin

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you went directly to the online store with your request ... I believe you would have a better chance of getting a refund through the Kaspersky Support Team, they ordered the refund in my case, and I purchased the product last summer.

Good luck !

Danilka are you not following this forum?

I have a vacation. I'm not in Moscow. :)

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you went directly to the online store with your request ... I believe you would have a better chance of getting a refund through the Kaspersky Support Team, they ordered the refund in my case, and I purchased the product last summer.

Good luck !

Liberte50, thanks for your reply!

First, I tried Kaspersky support. They replied that there was nothing they could do about it; I had to contact the online store.

And you already know the outcome of that request.

I have removed KPM and KIS 2011 from my computer. I will not use product from a vendor that have such a bad support.

Not talking about that amount of money, it is the principles that matters.

And someone at support even promised me a free upgrade as a Christmas gift! Enough is enough!

Good luck to the rest of you here, take care.

BR,

Ole Martin

Hello,

If you have any problems with the KPM 4 - PLEASE send request to Kaspersky Lab Support: http://support.kaspersky.com/helpdesk.html

Oh boy ... is this serious or what ? With all due respect, this reply does not in any way help anybody that posted in this thread ! We are talking about angry KL customers who consider that they were abused by KL dishonest behavior in the KPM v4 and KPM v5 saga.

No wonder though, as with the exception of KL America Support Team, everyone at KL has been circling around the problem, avoiding the issue, or simply deleting annoying posts ( french forum ).

Bad .. very bad.

It's gawdawful. And it is not forum resolvable. So this particular issue can be considered closed at this forum.

But I shall leave this topic thread open, in case someone has new helpful information.

Old, unhelpful content shall not be repeat posted, please. Thank you. :)

Thank you for understanding that this particular issue is not forum resolvable, and thank you for understanding that this topic thread is open only for new, helpful communications. :)

After your contact to Support you will be offered an interesting solution. :)

I also bought version 4 and found out that key is useless for new version. <_<

So I decided to switch to Roboform - they offer lifetime support and free upgrade! :ay:

I don't want to hear ever again for a KPM!!!

I also bought version 4 and found out that key is useless for new version. <_<

Well, if you followed the instructions above (post 32) and contacted support, you'd find that's not the case (anymore).

Well, if you followed the instructions above (post 32) and contacted support, you'd find that's not the case (anymore).

;) Thank you.

I have not had any of the issues with locking up etc., but can anyone tell me if the password manager is supposed to interface with explorer when it is in the safe run mode? When I go into safe run mode I don't have the key in the upper right hand corner and cannot access my passwords through password manager when in this mode. I think this kind of defeats the purpose of creating passwords that you can't possibly remember and then have to go in, look them up and write them down in order to use them in safe mode.

Technical support says it is supposed to work, but when I finally refused to uninstall and reinstall for the 10th time they got frustrated and said they would kick it upstairs for further consideration and they didn't know when they would hear something.

By the way stumbled on Sticky Password and their replies to my questions have been prompt and courteous. I thought it was similar to KPM, glad to know it was licensed from them. It seems to work splendidly on all the computers I have tried it on.

Thanks for any response.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.