stinga

ATTENTION: AutoPatch "D" issues

I've got the DLL on 3 workstations - 1 Win7, two WinXP all Outlook 2007 and it seems fine.

I don't know why they won't release a fix as I'd really like to re-enable "update modules" functionality.

J

Not impressed with your support on this one. It's been nearly 3 months since the problem was reported at the beginning of this thread, not a good way to treat your customers.

3 months it took to get and answer from official KL, still no solution yet :(

BTW, I hope this fix will fix the "Process is trying to redirect data input/output. Probably it is attempt of remote access to your computer (RootShell)" problem too and not just the outlook bug...

I think this is much serous bug and it gives a alot of a headache when KAV decides to randomly quarantine EXE files :(

Edit: Nevermind, it's not even worth it.

I'm completely disgusted with the support on this issue.

Edited by lenyx

Umm, "support"? :b_lol1:

I just want to know what on earth is keeping AutoPatch "E" from being released ... is the software *that* broken?

Even Microsoft have managed to go from Beta->RC->Release on a whole service pack in the time since these issues have been raised.

(At least they managed to fix the KAK from hanging servers. Maybe we should get that developer on the case here?)

These issues are long overdue a proper (official) fix - not replacing DLLs manually on a case by case basis with unreleased ones.

Just bumping the topic. It's been over a quarter of a year now since the last autopatch.

Where's the next one?

This is possibly the slowest release cycle I've ever seen from an AV vendor :(

Rather disappointed too.

This work around is rather the most annoying I ever seen for a professional product.

If it were down to me I'd changed the software to something with better support straight away.

Anyway, bump!

Rather disappointed too.

This work around is rather the most annoying I ever seen for a professional product.

If it were down to me I'd changed the software to something with better support straight away.

Anyway, bump!

We are not experiencing issues with this anymore, and I don't see myself enabling module updates for MP4 until Kaspersky properly test auto-patches before releasing them to business customers. It's a shame this ongoing issue hasn't been addressed formally by KL Labs.

I don't mean to flame..

*bump*

We're having issues on differnet machines (Outlook2007).

We're still waiting for the next AutoPatch - our License ends in a few weeks.

I don't think that we will renew it because of this situation here...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.