everything is on and working on kaspersky internet security, but it is not being recognised by windows 7... help, please??

Gents, If you look at my post from yesterday you will find out how to correct this problem, I had the same problem on my laptop and PC a while ago and it took me about 30mins to fix. You will not lose any of your programs or settings, it will reset some of the default settings that were changed during an update from M.S.

Just to add again it is not a problem with KIS but MS

Problem fixed here with patch a , b , c , d , "e"

Edited by Berny

Gents, If you look at my post from yesterday you will find out how to correct this problem, I had the same problem on my laptop and PC a while ago and it took me about 30mins to fix. You will not lose any of your programs or settings, it will reset some of the default settings that were changed during an update from M.S.

Just to add again it is not a problem with KIS but MS

Why is a microsoft problem if it only happens with kis/kav 2010, and only after the instalation of patch d?

thanks

Edited by joaocb40

ammmm..where to get e patch ? ..is it gonna be over official updates soon ?

where to get e patch ?

> My Update Center > Start Update > Reboot

It is also a problem with KIS 2011 and as I've said when MS did an update it affected the Security Center setup that detected Kaspersky and other AV software and by doing a repair install it sets the Sec.Center back to normal.

The problem is corrected. Fixed base already on the public servers.

Hi, A quick question regarding windows activation center reporting no antivirus or firewall is installed when kasperky 2010 is. We have kaspersky on three computers here, each one has action center reporting no antivirus or firewall is installed, following the thread on this forum where a patch is available I have updated kaspersky and rebooted the computers, kaspersky shows it is patched to 'E' but the problem with action center is still there !

Am I right in doing the update to obtain patch E and thne rebooting or is there something else I am missing ?

Thanks,

Mart.

No, that is correct....however it would not surprise me if you might need to uninstall, reboot and reinstall either 9.0.1.736 or 11.0.1.400. to achieve this.

Hi!

I`m also having problems with Windows Security Center (Firewall OFF, Malware protection OFF). In the Support Application version: 9.0.0.736 (a.b.c.d.e), so I have this "e" patch, but problem is still there.

Am I missing something and what more could I do?

I have Vista 64-bit OS and WSC problem started yesterday (25.8.).

Thanks!

D.K.

I have this "e" patch, but problem is still there.

Hello

(1) Did you reboot ?

(2) Please check post #85 here above from Don Pelotas

Edited by Berny

Yes, I reboot my computer

Then follow suggestion (2) ....

Hi all

Just for information, I turned my Security center notifications off yesterday. (Windows Vista Home Premium)

My KIS 2010 updated to "E" about 4 hours ago.

I shut my pc down afterwards.

I have just checked and all seems to be back to normal in the security center so I have turned notifications back on.

Maybe worth a try to turn notifications off, reboot and then check Windows Security Center again.

Then follow suggestion (2) ....

Hi!

Where can I get version: 9.0.1.736 for KIS 2010, because I just found version: 9.0.0.736?

And one more question: Where can I turn off Security Center notification in Vista?

Thanks!

D.K.

Where can I get version: 9.0.1.736 for KIS 2010, because I just found version: 9.0.0.736?
9.0.0.736 is it, there is no 9.0.1.736.

Where can I turn off Security Center notification in Vista?
Windows Security Center > settings, look there or google.

I just found version: 9.0.0.736?

The version you found is OK

Where can I turn off Security Center notification in Vista?

Go to > Security Center > Change the way Security Center alerts me (NOT RECOMMENDED!)

Edited by Berny

Hello!

From yesterday the Action Center says that i've got two anti-viruses of Kaspersky Internet Security:

14uvzhc.png

But that's not true... I tried re-installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 many times and when it get updated the problem is again here... is that from the patches or actually newest patch "e" or? It says too i got two firewalls of Kaspersky... I really don't understand that. I don't think to upgrade to 2011 for now because saw many bugs and will wait to be fixed for now but no idea what happend with 2010. Only one of these two "änti-viruses" can be turned on. Running Win7 x64... Hope someone got answer of this.

Thanks!

Let's see what is installed. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fifth Important topic.

GSI shows one instance of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 installed. Is that also what shoes in Program files?

Unrelated: Remove the Adobe entry from your Hosts file.

Yes, it shows only 1 KIS intalled, but in Action Center - 2. That the interesting is 2011 doesn't make that. Only in 2010 when only get updated. When it's installed there's only 1 KIS. Maybe it's bug in this new patch "e" or... don't know... Can't be from other programs because i didn't install others.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.