after installing KIS 2011 and doing a full scan I got a report of 6 infected files. I tried to neutralize them all but after several reboots nothing happened and every thing is still the same.

I have a 32 bit windows 7.

below you can find the report.

Detected (7)

6/30/2010 12:38:19 PM Detected Trojan program Exploit.Java.Agent.f C:\Documents and Settings\Amir\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\43\76fe1dab-5cc1ae57/msf/x/AppletX.class High

6/30/2010 12:38:19 PM Detected virus HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic C:\Documents and Settings\Amir\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\f_0000d0 High

6/30/2010 12:38:19 PM Detected Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Rozena.diy C:\Documents and Settings\Amir\Documents\Google Talk Received Files\RemoveWAT22.exe High

6/30/2010 12:38:19 PM Detected virus HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic C:\Documents and Settings\Amir\Local Settings\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\f_0000d0 High

6/30/2010 12:38:19 PM Detected Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Rozena.diy C:\Documents and Settings\Amir\My Documents\Google Talk Received Files\RemoveWAT22.exe High

6/30/2010 12:38:19 PM Detected Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Rozena.diy C:\Users\Amir\Documents\Google Talk Received Files\RemoveWAT22.exe High

6/30/2010 12:38:19 PM Detected virus HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic C:\Users\Amir\Local Settings\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\f_0000d0 High

Dear dh27564,

there is no Green button ! it's a big red one. that's the reason that I'm posting here !

I used to have Microsoft security essential before, but it couldn't fix this issue, so I decided to use a famous commercial Anti virus to solve the problem ! but It seems that KIS is no better than Microsoft free software !

Click on the big green button on the main screen. From the Detected Threats Tab, click the drop-down box and choose Active Threats. If nothing is listed then Kaspersky has already taken the appropriate action on all possible threats.

Post screenshot of Detected > Active threats. With columns widened to show full name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Edited by richbuff

Here is the screen shot

Post screenshot of Detected > Active threats. With columns widened to show full name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

post-148669-1277975935_thumb.png

Dear Richbuff,

when I R-click on the items, unfortunately the " send " option is not active ( check the attached )

and please let me know how to " send them to recycle bin "?

If those files are still there, please send them to the Lab, instructions: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=13881

Then send them to the recycle bin. Then clear the list and scan again. Any more detections?

post-148669-1277978434_thumb.png

I think I got the point, the SEND option is not active, so it means that the files are already deleted by KIS. I'm going to remove them from list and have a complete scan.

I will post the result,

Thanks for your help.

Dear Richbuff,

when I R-click on the items, unfortunately the " send " option is not active ( check the attached )

and please let me know how to " send them to recycle bin "?

Thanks everybody,

everything is fine now.

I think I got the point, the SEND option is not active, so it means that the files are already deleted by KIS. I'm going to remove them from list and have a complete scan.

I will post the result,

Thanks for your help.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.