I had not logged into my account for a while now and today received an email that I had a PM. The following is said PM:

lauren44

hi, Today, 06:56

Group: Members

Member No.: 270879

Здравствуйте, дорогие

Меня зовут Лорен, молодая девушка, я прочитал о тебе в этом месте на kaspersky.com и я решил связаться с вами, и он будет доставить мне удовольствие, если вы будете моим другом, я хотел, если вы ответите на мой почтовый ящик так что я буду говорить вам о моей себя, я надеюсь услышать от вас,

Ваш Lauren.

Вот мой личный адрес электронной почты (lauren_lauren0044@yahoo.in)

Hello dear

My name is Lauren, a young girl, i read about you in this site at kaspersky.com and i decide to communicate with you and it will please me if you will be my friend, i wish if you will respond to my mail box so that i will tell you more about my self, i hope to hear from you,

yours Lauren.

Here is my private email address ~

Obviously, this is spam. I just thought you all would like to know in case you get the same message, and so that Kaspersky and it's moderators could take action. Thank you all.

edit: del email.

Edited by richbuff

If/when something like this happens, please click a moderators user name and select Send message, and report it that way.

Member No.: 270879 is now banned.

If/when something like this happens, please click a moderators user name and select Send message, and report it that way.

Member No.: 270879 is now banned.

:bt:

In spanish forum and english corporate products are some spam signatures. Can we (spanish users) report them directly to you?

:bs:

If you see a spam post/spam user, then hit the Report button that is located in the lower left corner of the post, and then the section moderator will receive your report and take the appropriate action from there.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.