jibraihimi

how to uninstall trial version of kaspersky mobile security..????

Sir

I also have same problem as others users have

i have installed a trial version from ovi suite but for now it is asking for a code, but i have not entered as such code on activation

My mobile is Nokia E63

and my imei is 354329049687192

Pls sort out the issue as soon as possible

It is really causing me a problem

Probably, either Victor is busy because we are close to the release of KMS 9 MP2 or he is on vacation!

@all Just send him(via pm) your IMEI and he will help you as soon as possible!

I've read that we have all the same problem to uninstall kms9 trial version. Please Viktor or anyone else help me.

Ok,

can someone of you who sent Victor IMEI explain to us what was an issue here ? And what is solution ?

Ok,

can someone of you who sent Victor IMEI explain to us what was an issue here ? And what is solution ?

Love to: Unfortunately did not get a reply, so have no solution; other than suggestions to re-format device (not from Viktor), which do not want to do

Love to: Unfortunately did not get a reply, so have no solution; other than suggestions to re-format device (not from Viktor), which do not want to do

Ok, tnx for reply. I will check out with KL support about this and will inform you all.

having the same problem. Cannot activate even the free trial. When try to delete, the error message is - unable to delete file. Trying my best to try all option but not reformat. Phone is Nokia C5-03. Imei is 354349043316200. Please help. Thanks in advance

having the same problem. Cannot activate even the free trial. When try to delete, the error message is - unable to delete file. Trying my best to try all option but not reformat. Phone is Nokia C5-03. Imei is 354349043316200. Please help. Thanks in advance

OK,

i see that this still actual problem. I will try to get as more info about this as possible and i will inform you all about solution.

Hello,

i have the same problem and i never set any code.

But now i need a code to uninstall KMS 9.0

I,m from germany and i installed the file "kmsecurity9379eu2_129945.sis" from ovi store.

My mobile phone is Nokia 5230 NAVI and the imei is 354845043496777.

Ok, tnx for reply. I will check out with KL support about this and will inform you all.

Tnx. You know the sad thing is that I (like many others I'm sure) downloaded and added the product because it was a Kaspersky product. I use licensed versions on all my systems; and even had a license key for the mobile product....unfortunately it did not work and I cannot remove it and therefore will now review whether or not Kaspersky will continue to be my solution provider of choice when it comes to renewal owing to the fact that very little appears to be being done to correct the issue many of us are experiencing. Interestingly I wonder what Nokia are thinking?

OK,

i see that this still actual problem. I will try to get as more info about this as possible and i will inform you all about solution.

I appreciate your help. Failure to delete this app has made my phone become a bit unstable. Hope to hear your answer & the solution soonest possible. Thanks in advance!

OK,

Thanks srle. . . I sent my imei to Viktor via PM quite some time ago and haven't received a reply. If you need those details again please let me know and I'll send them to you. I would love to get this problem resolved asap (as it seems many other would too!) and any assistance you can give is greatly appreciated!

Just to inform you all, i am still waiting for response from kl...

:dash1:

I emailed the kaspersky help desk and they insist the only thing i can do is a hard reset or record a new flashrom. This is obviouslya major problem with the software and they need to work out a way around it. If Viktor can apparently do sth using our IMEI numbers why can't we know how to solve the problem or a solution be released? I have paid for other apps on my phone and have important info on there and am not willing to do a hard reset. How can they expect so many people to do so?!

Really Viktor never replied me even if I sent him my IMEI hoping that he could do something. I agree with you. I don't want to do hard reset of my new mobile phone. I would like to know what nokia thinks about this problem...i think that they don't must suggest to install kms 9 trial.

No hard reset for me.

I've also paid for other apps on my phone and i don't want to pay for them again.

Can anyone contact Viktor?

For me this inbox is permanently full.

So i cannot give him my imei-Nummer for the removal problem.

Tried that, unfortunately doesn't work. Asks for your code when you try to install it :(

Thanks for your reply.

What happen if you use a code like 00000?

Thanks for your reply.

What happen if you use a code like 00000?

Doesn't work for me.

It always asks for a code.

We have tried with all 11111 00000 22222 33333 ... nothing...

i am still waiting for reply form KL :dash1:

Hi, ALL.

Sorry for delay. I just received e-mail from KL.

You need to unzip and run the utility on a mobile phone.

Please be so kind to inform me about results ! :)

Thanks

Update ;(

you need to contact tech support for problem solving...

that's all :blink:

Update ;(

you need to contact tech support for problem solving...

that's all :blink:

So no solution then?

So no solution then?

Hi,

there is solution. You need to contact KL support on support@kaspersky.com or for your specific region. For mine is support-eemea@kaspersky.com

Also, you need to provide proof of ownership of the phone.

regards