chandler

Some File Server error messages

About KAV for File Server 5.072 Update error messages:

(1)The task failed to execute due to the following error: Error while reloading the anti-virus database. Rollback process is initiated.

(2)The task failed to execute due to the following error: Internal error 1197/0 "Operation failed because the timeout period expired"

(3)The task failed to execute due to the following error: Internal error 1323/0 "Can't start component. Component without multiple running flag already started. Component name - 'Updater'"

About Kav for File Server 5.072 Full scan task, which be created by AdminKit 5.01151 :

(1)The task failed to execute due to the following error: Internal error 1081/0 "Cannot connect to the component instance 'Fileserver;OnDemandScanner;5.0.0.0;z7fcvMVST+agNZMUfwHCB1

About General error/warning messages:

(1)Event General operation error happened on computer KAVKEY in the domain WORKGROUP at Fri May 26 21:25:15 2006 Object E:\Eray\Toolsoftware\MSN-Messenger7.5\Install_MSN_Messenger.EXE - processing error.

Those all messages came from same computer since the kav for file server installed.

I get those messages very often. (not all of them but some)

I can fix those problem, but sometime I can't.

I want to know how to fix them for using correct way and the reason what they come so often.

Also, I wonder how often you guys get some error messages and what it is.

Just for sharing my experience.

If I found the way to fix thme, I will share you again.

About KAV for File Server 5.072 Update error messages:

(1)The task failed to execute due to the following error: Error while reloading the anti-virus database. Rollback process is initiated.

I am not sure what it is, but I just ignore it after couple hours the update works agains.

(2)The task failed to execute due to the following error: Internal error 1197/0 "Operation failed because the timeout period expired"

I really don't know what cause it, but same above just leave it alone. The update task will countine couple hours later.

(3)The task failed to execute due to the following error: Internal error 1323/0 "Can't start component. Component without multiple running flag already started. Component name - 'Updater'"

I think it happen when other update task still running.

About Kav for File Server 5.072 Full scan task, which be created by AdminKit 5.01151 :

(1)The task failed to execute due to the following error: Internal error 1081/0 "Cannot connect to the component instance 'Fileserver;OnDemandScanner;5.0.0.0;z7fcvMVST+agNZMUfwHCB1

I have not idea about it. Hope someone can fix it.

About General error/warning messages:

(1)Event General operation error happened on computer KAVKEY in the domain WORKGROUP at Fri May 26 21:25:15 2006 Object E:\Eray\Toolsoftware\MSN-Messenger7.5\Install_MSN_Messenger.EXE - processing error. 

I disable scan archive and SFX archive objects to fix it.

I think the problem happen when KAV try to scan this object but some wrong, so exclude those objects.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.