• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Bmf79

KIS 2010 Windows 7 and Newsbin

Bmf79   

Previously I had Vista x64 and KIS 2009 and had used Newsbin for my downloads without incident. I upgraded to Windows 7 and subsequently switched to KIS 2010. Initially I did not experience issues while downloading. However, within the past few days all par2 files fail and many of the other files fail as well. I researched on the PC for a few hours last night to determine the cause of the problem. No programs have been installed within the last few weeks so no problem there, no hardware changes, etc. I then decided to disable KIS 2010 and test the download after several failed attempts with KIS enabled, it worked no problem as it did just last week. I then added Newsbin to the trusted programs list denying KIS the ability to scan,etc and again it worked. Something that has been updated in KIS 2010 is mistakingly picking up certain files from news readers and denying them to be downloaded. Any assistance/information as to why this change occured recently would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Bmf79

pdudka   

I'm running KIS2010, Windows 7 x64 and Newsbin 5.54 and I have the exact same problem. I see no one has replied to your post so it appears that no one has an answer. Bmf79, if you find a solution, please post it here as I have run out of ideas. Thanks.