Sign in to follow this  
Support_Mike

-1069 error Service would not start

Customer is installing KAV Admin Kit on a Win2K SP4 server. Following the install option to start account as domain service using a domain admin user he gets the error: -1069 Service would not start due to login failure.

The user has verified that the password is correct for the specified account and the user is a member of the AD KlAdmin group. We have looked at the properties of the Admin Server service and it good to go - set to start Automatic, Logon as a domain admin user account, etc. Any ideas?

Mike

Customer is installing KAV Admin Kit on a Win2K SP4 server. Following the install option to start account as domain service using a domain admin user he gets the error: -1069 Service would not start due to login failure.

Mike

I am getting same error since I have changed my domain admin password. I use to run this service as domain admin account.

Any work around for this?

Seem's like it's a bug in Kaspersky admin console ...

In my scenario I am running kaspersky admin console 6.x on Windows Server 2003 STD edition by using kaspersky admin console's own database.

Regards,

Amey.

From India.

Edited by sco1984

Problem solved. :cb_punk:

Go to "Services"

Scroll down and select "kaspersky admin console service"

Right click and go to proprties

Click on "Log on"

Update the domain admin password if you have changed and say ok.

Exit and start the service.

It worked for me and for sure it'll work for you too.

Cheer's,

Amey.

Problem solved. :cb_punk:

Go to "Services"

Scroll down and select "kaspersky admin console service"

Right click and go to proprties

Click on "Log on"

Update the domain admin password if you have changed and say ok.

Exit and start the service.

It worked for me and for sure it'll work for you too.

Cheer's,

Amey.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.