bildos

Kaspersky Mobile Security - Features request.

Hi All,

I'd like to propose new features for KMS.

Firewall:

- Allow access to Internet only for selected programs: <list of programs>

- Ask before establish connection with Internet (all data connections should be control by KMS to prevent unwanted data transmissions..)

- Allow sending sms only from/for selected programs

- Allow sending sms only to selected countries (it can be useful options to save money).

- Prohibit/inform against sending sms for premium numbers (1 sms cost sometimes over 10$) - list of this numbers should be updated via KMS update. (I know it's not easy for Kaspersky, but users pay for this software... so they expect to get the best service..)

- Define black list for sms/phone numbers like: 7* to prevent for example all 7.... (792 992 933) numbers

Data control.

- Control how much data is transmssion KB per connection, day, week, month)

- Allow define minimum charge packet (for example 100KB minimum for my cell provider - seperate for download, and upload). It will be really usefull to control bill for data transmission.

Regards

Bildos

Edited by bildos

Sounds like some really plausible options. maybe KMS 2010?

Currently I'm really easy remove KMS from phones by perform hard restart... can we expect any kind of protection against that "attack" ?

Currently buttons "add to white list" & "add to black list" is too small. I hope in next realize it will be bigger because of now it's so easy click wrong option by mistake :(.

The best would be (for phones with touch screen) realize it as "scroll button" (just touch and move left to add to white or right to black list).

Please add following feature in next version :-)

- Use AGPS to localize Phone.

Please add following feature in next version :-)

- Use AGPS to localize Phone.

This feature has already been implemented in KMS 8.0

This feature has already been implemented in KMS 8.0

Good to know that AGPS (not only GPS) is already implemented.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.