Sign in to follow this  
max@work

KAV ADMINISTRATION KIT: ABOUT STATUS

Hi!

I'm trying KAV Business Edition (file server + workstation) for our company.

I've a question about the administration console: what does "critical status" means near every pc in the group?

Then... why I cannot see any tray icon after deploy the kav file server (also after restart the server)?

Thanks!

Regards,

Max

Hi!

I'm trying KAV Business Edition (file server + workstation) for our company.

I've a question about the administration console: what does "critical status" means near every pc in the group?

Then... why I cannot see any tray icon after deploy the kav file server (also after restart the server)?

Thanks!

Regards,

Max

Open Admin Kit. Right click on Groups and choose Properties in menu. Select Computer status Tab. Here you can manage status as you want.

KAV for file servers does not have interface so you won`t catch any icon in systray. B)

Open Admin Kit. Right click on Groups and choose Properties in menu. Select Computer status Tab. Here you can manage status as you want.

KAV for file servers does not have interface so you won`t catch any icon in systray.  B)

Ok!

Many many thanks!!!

Regards,

Max

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.