I want a strictly black design

Guest #56177

• 2 weeks later...

For existing users of Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium, and KSOS this update will start to gradually roll out on 24 Oct 2023 and will be completed on 14 Nov 2023. 

For existing users of Kaspersky Anti-Virus Internet Security, Total Security, and Security Cloud, it will only become available when they switch to new apps or decide to renew/upgrade to new apps.

1 hour ago, EzioLockhart disse:

For existing users of Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium, and KSOS this update will start to gradually roll out on 24 Oct 2023 and will be completed on 14 Nov 2023. 

For existing users of Kaspersky Anti-Virus Internet Security, Total Security, and Security Cloud, it will only become available when they switch to new apps or decide to renew/upgrade to new apps.

Thanks for your answer.
Could you tell me where you got this information from, from a Kaspersky website?

• Like 1

On 31/10/2023 at 08:48, EzioLockhart disse:

Can you tell me the link that you found about the launch date?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Schulte said:

I think the launch was on October 31.
My Premium will be one of the first installations to receive the upgrade or patches.
And Tuesday was the day.

Hello @Schulte

Thank you  for contributing the information! 

1. Does the *latest release* have a totally black GUI or is it still *two-tone* - as we showed in our original image: October 22 2023, when we responded to the topic? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

On 11/2/2023 at 12:35 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:
  1. Does the *latest release* have a totally black GUI or is it still *two-tone* - as we showed in our original image: October 22 2023, when we responded to the topic? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

image.thumb.jpeg.2d88a1895fd95b578e88083d863c76e1.jpeg

Edited by Gionatan

Really two shades of colors look very ugly

В 31.10.2023 в 14:48, EzioLockhart сказал:

Can you tell me the link that you found about the launch date?

On 31/10/2023 at 08:48, EzioLockhart disse:

Can you tell me the link you found about the release date?

1 hour ago, SystemInfo said:

Can you tell me the link you found about the release date?

@SystemInfo

Welcome back!

• ‼️You've asked @EzioLockhart the *same* question three times, either he/she is not going to answer OR he/she has a reason for *not* answering‼️

(1) Read what @Schulte wrote November 2nd, 2023. 

(2) IF you'd *still* like to know the release schedule & source - log a FEEDBACK request with Kaspersky Customer Service

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

2 horas atrás, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

@SystemInfo

Welcome back!

• ‼️You've asked @EzioLockhart the *same* question three times, either he/she is not going to answer OR he/she has a reason for *not* answering‼️

(1) Read what @Schulte wrote November 2nd, 2023. 

(2) IF you'd *still* like to know the release schedule & source - log a FEEDBACK request with Kaspersky Customer Service

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

If you were going to include this information at the very least, you would have to include the source.

1 hour ago, SystemInfo said:

If you were going to include this information at the very least, you would have to include the source.

@SystemInfo

What's new in the latest version of the application, Article ID: 119653, Last review: Oct 3, 2023

We didn't "include this information", (posted by the user)- if we had we would have posted a source "IF" it was avaialble - either @EzioLockhart does not have a source OR they are not going to share it OR they don't know it's been requested *here* by you - three times

You can be PROACTIVE -> seek the information from Kaspersky Customer Service. You *know* the process! 

• Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

12 horas atrás, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

@SystemInfo

What's new in the latest version of the application, Article ID: 119653, Last review: Oct 3, 2023

We didn't "include this information", (posted by the user)- if we had we would have posted a source "IF" it was avaialble - either @EzioLockhart does not have a source OR they are not going to share it OR they don't know it's been requested *here* by you - three times

You can be PROACTIVE -> seek the information from Kaspersky Customer Service. You *know* the process! 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

What I want to know is when the automatic update will come to my KASPERSKY and @EzioLockhart said that the update will begin to be implemented gradually on October 24, 2023 and will be completed on November 14, 2023.
With all this, I just asked which source or link he had this information from, as he said. it was that simple. One wonders what the source is. and until now he hasn't responded.

Edited by SystemInfo

10 hours ago, SystemInfo said:
  1. What I want to know is when the automatic update will come to my KASPERSKY

Hello @SystemInfo

1. Yes, we understand. 

You *know* Kaspersky distributes version updates & releases progressively *across the globe*; you also know the distribution is managed exclusively by Kaspersky & can be changed at any time & you also know - it's Kaspersky that has that information. 

Please stop *bumping* the topic; contact Kaspersky Customer Service. You *know* the process! 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

Strictly black design would be alright, I'm not a fan of dark mode though.

Honestly, all I want is for the corners on the main window to be rounded. Every window Kaspersky generates is rounded, except for the main one. Then it'd fit right in with Windows 11's design.

I already love the UI as it is - it's more concise, no-nonsense, cozy and professional looking than other top antiviruses - and it brings me back to old antivirus UIs. But those corners being square bother me a bit. I'm not using Windows 10, you know...

I've sent a suggestion through support and they said they had forwarded it to the appropriate team, hoping something will come out of this.

Edited by Crylune

3 minutes ago, Crylune said:

Strictly black design would be alright, I'm not a fan of dark mode though.

Hello @Crylune

Welcome back!

*This* topic is about black design & nothing else‼️

Many Kaspersky Users / Subscribers have been requesting dark-mode & now a strictly black GUI - for a very long time, sometimes it's personal choice, at other times, some people may have eye issues & the dark / strictly black design - alleviates this for them. 

Whatever it is that you want: (1) Raise your own Topic & when you get feedback for (your) logged request - post the information in (your) topic. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...