cant install kaspersky internet security or any other version

hi

when i open kaspersky internet security installation  and I choose my language and press continue nothing happened, I remember there was post about same problem but he was trying to install the kaspersky on hyper-x

but I'm windows 10

Welcome.  There are two possible courses of action. One is to post your GetSystemInfo report here, so forum users can help, or the other is to Contact Tech Support. 

1. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632
  Please upload the GetSystemInfo zip folder that is inside the larger GSI zip to the GSI parser site http://www.getsysteminfo.com/ and post the url to the parsed report here, in your next post.

2. Or, please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/support/

Please attach the following items to your Tech Support request: 

a. Description of the issue.
b. Screenshot, as needed.
c. GSI

Find here KL’s suggestions to start off with:

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/beforeinstall/12826

Personally I would use Revo Uninstaller( free) as it first creates a system restore point just in case, then it invokes Bit-defender's uninstaller. after that it gives you clean-up options to remove leftovers (if you’re comfortable with that - choose the moderate or safe removal settings.)

Reboot and try your KIS installation again.

Again, doing another GSI log may pick up other incompatibilities if you’re still having problems.

@andrew75 :

After doing a system restore point, Revo invokes the target product’s own uninstaller; It’s the followup cleaning process that one has to be careful and confident about.

In any case, this suggestion doesn’t apply as bitdefender was already “uninstalled”, and the free version of Revo can’t help further.

Salut - btc

i did restore the hosts file to default

when i entred the hosts folder it was set to fitgirl website

and there is a file called hosts.rollback that is set to fitgirl website too

i did it all and i still cant open the installer

this is just, annoying

i searched the google a bit

and I saw a virus called Trojan.FakeAV.LVT 

this trojan stops the virus installation or it will uninstall it

I tested so many anti virus to clear my pc out

and I found a website and showed me a list that says : the anti viruses that can be stoped by Trojan.FakeAV.LVT   and I actually tested most of this anti viruses and yes I cant install them

here’s the list

Agava Firewall Avast Microsoft Security Essentials
Kaspersky Internet Security 7 Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Kaspersky Anti-virus 7 Kaspersky Anti-virus 2009
Kaspersky Anti-virus 2010 Kaspersky Anti-virus 2011 AVG Anti-Virus
Anvira AntiVir Comodo McAfee
Microsoft Defender ESET NOD32 Antivirus ESET Smart Security
Dr. Web Norton Antivirus Outpost Firewall
Panda Antivirus  

Hello @Mrwhite,

Thank you for the additional information👌

At any stage, since you first posted, has a case been raised with Kaspersky Technical Support (as @richbuff suggested)? If “no”, & if you have licensed Kaspersky software, please raise a request to Kaspersky Technical Support, follow the Installation issues, Any other installation error template → see image at the end of our reply

• Include a full GSI & Windows Logs zip folder. 
  • Include Installation logs.
  • Include a detailed history, including all trouble shooting steps.
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome, when the information is available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳