Kaspersky VPN keeps disconnecting

Hello all,

As I’ve mentioned on title, my connection keeps getting disconnecting after sometimes few seconds sometimes 1- 2 minutes later. I’ve tried uninstalling and re-installing VPN program, resetting my router and changing my dns. My Windows and Kaspersky VPN program is up to date. VPN program is on version 21.3.10.391 (f).

I’m also unable to open support ticket because “Application and system info” part is empty and won’t let me choose anything.

How can I proceed?

• Thanks 1

Hello @dalekarr

Welcome!

1. Go to the Support page → scroll down to the lower part of the page, select Product help → from the Choose a communication channel options, select Chat or Email.
  2. IF you’re unable to create an INC & unable to access Online Chat & or Online Email form, send an email to info@kaspersky.com

IF there’s further problems, please let us know? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello all,

As I’ve mentioned on title, my connection keeps getting disconnecting after sometimes few seconds sometimes 1- 2 minutes later. I’ve tried uninstalling and re-installing VPN program, resetting my router and changing my dns. My Windows and Kaspersky VPN program is up to date. VPN program is on version 21.3.10.391 (f).

I’m also unable to open support ticket because “Application and system info” part is empty and won’t let me choose anything.

How can I proceed?

I have the same problem, on android device it works fine, but on windows 10 the connection keeps dropping almost all the time. If you find out how to fix this please let me know.  Thank you.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

How can I proceed?

Hello, I'm new to this program and had issues with intermittent disconnect. I tried most things I read on this forum.  The last change I made seems to work.. may not work for everyone. 

I had to change the firewall settings and allow KaperskyVPN. 

Settings/ windows security/ firewall network protection/ allow an app through firewall/

Click on allow another app 

Browse for files c/program files/ kap lab/ ksde.exe

After that change the app stopped disconnecting every couple of minutes. 

• 1 month later...

Support suggested few things but none of them worked

Hello @dalekarr

Thank you for the update👌

1. Do Kaspersky Technical Support know the options they’ve suggested don’t work? 
  2. Are Kaspersky Technical Support still assisting? 
  3. Is the incident request still open with Kaspersky Technical Support? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
21 minutes ago, meredithtohayes said:

This problem just began with me about four days ago. I'm just wondering--since this thread has been around foe a while--if Kaspersky has come up with a fix for it yet.

Hello @meredithtohayes

Welcome back!

IF the answer that @Igor Kurzin provided, in Error connecting to My Kaspersky, where you raised a query, is not satisfactory, do the following:

1. ?Make sure you have your KVPN Activation code written down/available?
  2. Uninstall KVPN
  3. delete files in: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp  ( USER  = your name).
  4. delete files in: C:\Windows\Temp - (your) computer must be run in Safe mode to do this step.
  5. Return to Normal mode. 
  6. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login.
  7. Download new KVPN installer.
  8. Install KVPN
  9. Recheck issue? 
  10. IF the issue persists, log a case with Support: select either Chat or Email, Connectivity issues, VPN related issues template; support may request logs traces & other data, they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• 1 year later...