Kaspersky Plus without Unlimited VPN

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I'm using Kaspersky Plus with a license converted from the Security Cloud version, but even though the application's interface shows that I have unlimited data traffic on the VPN itself, I'm restricted to 500mb as if I were a free user, as shown in the attached image.

I got in touch with support who informed me that I am not entitled to an unlimited VPN because of the Security Cloud license, but this is not foreseen and was not announced by Kaspersky, it is something that does not even make sense, after all the real difference between the Standard and Plus is precisely the unlimited VPN.

Is this info from the local support (Brazil) correct?

Ps: I am logged in Kaspersky VPN with my account.

768661514_Capturadetela2023-01-02162859.thumb.png.7363729ce3aa2144f37567f739e0e543.png

• Like 2

• Solution

Hello @Nightwalker

Welcome!

Unfortunately, the information from the Brazilian Support team is correct, Kaspersky Security Cloud Personal & Family come with Kaspersky Standard VPN, not Premium, refer to the Kaspersky Security Cloud subscription table

Additionally, we reached out to Kaspersky Support, who confirmed the information from the Brazilian team is correct. 

KasperskySecurity Cloud, product page, shows 500mb daily limit. 

Thank you? 
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added additional information.
  • Thanks 1

Yep ! My KSC Family licence ended in December and I knew that if i had migrated to Kasperksy Plus when it was possible in my country (France), i would have had the same VPN features (500mb/daily). I just decided to wait until the end of my KSC licence and purchased K Premium. The unlimited VPN was not even the most important features for me since I use another VPN service.