Kaspersky Plus may cause OS instability.

Guys, I have KASPERSKY PLUS installed on my machine, but I also have Malwarebytes Free, installed on my machine, as a second option to find viruses on my machine. The problem that Kaspersky is showing these messages:

image.thumb.png.6a0b6c1aee666eb28e160244a8d3dd37.png

image.thumb.png.55a88b22902d55795ef0c3a3d7967fc1.png

Due to incompatible software, some applications installed on your computer and the operating system may not work properly. in this case the protection of the computer and the correct functioning of the application cannot be guaranteed.

54 minutes ago, nexon disse:

I had also MBAM installed free version only for scaning. 

And yeah kaspersky is not comoatible with any other av. 

It is recommended remove it. Or simply click ignore you hide message. 

Thats all. 

I myself just hiding the information, will my pc not be safe since it can leave the programs that I have with a problem?
Or is this phrase that Kaspersky uses just to make people afraid?

35 minutes ago, SystemInfo said:

Or is this phrase that Kaspersky uses just to make people afraid?

@SystemInfo

It's got nothing to do with making people 'afraid'.

The advice from Kaspersky's experts is not emotive, hysterical or irrational; it's based on system requirements & potential conflicts - when the software was installed - there's an automated check that should have been performed - was the documentation read & followed: Kaspersky Plus, How to install the application, Checks during application installation

It's 'your choice' to leave MBAM installed & run it on-demand, *do not run MBAM in real-time mode*, continue to ignore Kaspersky's advice - Kaspersky can do nothing - other than give you good advice. 

There's a multitude of Forum MBAM topics - read them. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

@SystemInfo

It's got nothing to do with making people 'afraid'.

The advice from Kaspersky's experts is not emotive, hysterical or irrational; it's based on system requirements & potential conflicts - when the software was installed - there's an automated check that should have been performed - was the documentation read & followed: Kaspersky Plus, How to install the application, Checks during application installation

It's 'your choice' to leave MBAM installed & run it on-demand, *do not run MBAM in real-time mode*, continue to ignore Kaspersky's advice - Kaspersky can do nothing - other than give you good advice. 

There's a multitude of Forum MBAM topics - read them.  - leia-os.

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Acabo de leer tu comentario, ¿me aconsejas que desinstale MBAM?

@SystemInfo

These files you can add into exclusions in kaspersky.

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes

C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mwac.sys

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamchameleon.sys

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\farflt.sys

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbae64.sys

• Like 2

just disable real time protection   in MBAM and use to scan . you will  find that MBAM just picks up pups thats all . Let kaspersky do the major stuff. if you have both running with real time protection it will slow everything down and page will take longer do load as they both scan in real time.

Edited by Kishardon

Just now, Kishardon said:

just disable real time protection   in MBAM and use to scan . you you find that MBAM just picks up pups thats all . Let kaspersky do the major stuff

Yeah but he still will have message for incompatible software. 

Exclusions best way. 

17 horas atrás, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

@SystemInfo

Esta é a seção em inglês do Fórum, sua postagem original e sua primeira resposta foram em inglês, agora (você) responde em um idioma estrangeiro - por quê?

Obrigado?
Inundação?+?

As I use a translator in other forums, I forgot to put it in English. to comment on the matter. Sorry

• Thanks 1