Kaspersky Password Manager - unable to Sync Problem

Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

I have kaspersky premium subscription. I installed kaspersky password manager. I have a good internet connection. But I cannot Sync my kaspersky password manager. Its shows unable to sync please check your internet connection error. I try complete uninstall and reinstall Kaspersky Password Manager but its not working. Kindly need your help. I attached screenshot for your reference.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 080048.png

@NEELESH Welcome.

Please first check this ?
"If you use a proxy server to connect the internet, you must specify the proxy server connection settings ..."
KPM main window → Settings → Advanced → Proxy server

12 hours ago, NEELESH said:

I try complete uninstall and reinstall Kaspersky Password Manager

Please uninstall KPM with the Kaspersky  ' kavremover ' tool + reboot.
⚠️ Important : Please create a restore point before proceeding !

Hello there, I have been facing the same issue, having bought kaspersky premium.
The issue seems to be on kaspersky's side as I have an android which also fails to sync with KPM which makes me believe this problem isn't device specific.

Trouble shooting I have done:
1) Uninstalling and reinstalling KPM, even disconnecting and reconnecting with My Kaspersky account.
2) Using kavremover to remove KPM and reinstalling it again.

I don't use any proxies so I have tried enabling and disabling it with no avail.

If kaspersky had an issue connecting to my account, it just wouldn't show up my vault in my kaspersky account which doesn't seem to be the case as I can access my vault through my kaspersky.
I have tried reinstalling KPM on my phone many times again with no avail.

so according to me the issue relies on kaspersky's side (Maybe Kaspersky premium specific).

Kaspersky support has been of no avail as they just ask me to send my device data and reply "We will act further" so please don't recommend that.

Please find a fix to it as soon as possible as if sync isn't available cross device, there is no use of using KPM.

Thank you

Yes I do have the INC number
Kaspersky Technical Support - ID INC000016344050
 They have asked me to run a program to collect system info and I have send it to them.

And just to remind you, same issue persists in android

Screenshot 2024-03-28 223438.png

Edited by Shadowsaber
  • Like 1

I am experiencing the issue, I also tried to reinstall the password manager, and even all of my Kaspersky applications, it didn't help. I am located in Germany. 

The Synchronisation on my Android device is still working as it used to, but my windows device, on which I installed KPM yesterday and today isn't working. 

I have the same problem, on Windows, on the iPhone and on my Macbook PRO! I've been losing almost 10 passwords due to the lack of being able to synchronize my KPM accounts

I sent the logs. It was not possible to understand the problem on my own because many messages and what the program does is hidden behind codes and general phrases.

At the moment, support has not helped.

I found out that if everything and the local password database are completely deleted, the first synchronization takes place (without a stamp or time in the Sync window). As a result, I see the following problems:
1. No last sync timestamp
2. The local database is not uploaded to the cloud

Installing on a clean VM gives the same result. I think the problem is on the server. We can only hope that technical support will do something about this and answer someday.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 8:05 PM, Shadowsaber said:

Yes I do have the INC number
Kaspersky Technical Support - ID INC000016344050
 They have asked me to run a program to collect system info and I have send it to them.

And just to remind you, same issue persists in android

Screenshot 2024-03-28 223438.png

Thank you for logs. I have already sent them to developers. 

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Kaspersky Password Manager - unable to Sync Problem
6 hours ago, Shadowsaber said:

As of today, the problem seems to have been fixed as vault sync is now working across my computer and my android. Thank you.

+1, synchronization worked!

• 3 weeks later...
Am 2.4.2024 um 12:38 schrieb Igor Kurzin:

Dear all, the issue has been fixed, please check. 

Still a problem on my Account. No Sync possible. Still waiting for Kaspersky Technical Support. I have send them all the data they asked. I already maybe lost 300 Passwords. MacOS, IpadOS, IOS, no sync...