ASUS's program cannot load when KIS latest database update

Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Confirmed, working again as intended! Just update Kaspersky to the latest virus definitions from database (there was no need for me to update Armoury Crate because it was already updated to the latest version), shut down computer completely and then restart for the changes to take effect.

Edited by Kwnstantinos

2 hours ago, Eraden said:

Did you try shutting down your computer completely and then restarting, thiagoramos? Also need to update Armory crate after restarting.

Yes.. i restart mi computer.. and armory crate doesn't work and Asus Com Service dont start. I will be format my computer

11 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Dear all, the fix has been published, please update databases and restart PC to apply the fix. 

Everything is OK here too! Kaspersky's is the best solution in the world for data protection, not just, for work I install and sell them solutions and all my customers are satisfied. I have used it for many versions and I do not leave it for anything else because moreover the service is serious and punctual. Well done KASPERSKY you are magnificent, congratulations.

Nope, still not complete. 

My armoury crate doesnt recongnize my DDR4 memories anymore and i get stuck in a infinity loading when i tried to open the motherbord tab (rog maximus formula XII - Z490). It says that the asus framework is BUSY, whatahell.. 

BTW this is fresh, cuz i reinstalled after downloading lates kaspesky filles... 

Please kaspersky, fix this as soon as you guys can. Its so anoying... 

not working.PNG

not working.PNG

Edited by 1brute

All is working fine here. No more issues in ASUS Armoury Crate, ASUS AI Suite or Aura Sync. People having problems after Kaspersky update, should completely remove ASUS software and reinstall. If some problem remains, it's ASUS related and should be discussed in their support forums.

Edited by AragornPT

3 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Hi @mateusz1807

Try to reinstall armory crate, will it help fix the issue? 

Hi @1brute

This could be a not Kaspersky related or another issue. If you pause protection/exit Kaspersky/uninstall Kaspersky - does it help? 

I've tried, even a few times. Asus com service cannot be started, armoury crate is not working, and AI suite cannot be installed at all

23 hours ago, Ryu said:

First of all. Thank you for this. But I think, at least a good number of us here following this topic would be interested to know what have happened? At least for transparency reason. And bringing to your attention first if something similar like this happens again in the future. So that we'll not end up trying out so many things ourselves - up to the point that some users have already reformatted their system thinking that it would resolve whatever is happening in their computer.

I'll try to reinstall KIS in my system. And I'll update this note/comment. 

Update: I updated my Armoury Crate first. And all its available component updates. Uninstalled my temporarily installed Norton Anti-Virus. Re-installed my licensed KIS and updated available current database before rebooting. Now everything is working back to normal including my AI Suite 3. 

Thank you, Kaspersky Team! But I am still very interested to know what caused it.

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 2

Turn the computer off and on after the update for the changes to take effect (without restart). If the windows fast start feature is turned on, it will not take effect. Don't forget to disable the windows fast start feature.

7 hours ago, Deniz Öztürk said:

Can anybody help me to update data base i can't make it

image.png.5938b7fe5e2154da0d386c042741c7e5.png

Hi!

Well, if it doesn´t update automatically, you should be able to to do it manually.
Just open Kaspersky by right-clicking on the little green icon in the lower right corner of the screen, which opens the KIS-App. Might also be in the systemtray, depending on your settings and then press "Database Update".

That should do it!

Greetings

Namnlös3.jpg

Namnlös4.jpg

Hi @1brute, glad to hear that, can you tell us which steps finally fixed it for you? 

Hi @mateusz1807, the easiest way to find out is to pause protection, check the issue, if pausing does not help - exit Kaspersky, check the issue, if exiting does not help - uninstall Kaspersky, restart PC. If the issue persists, it is not Kaspersky that causes it. 

What i did is reinstall both kaspersky and armory crate, but, this time i used the the unistall tool provide from armory crate. They have a unistall tool. So instead going control panel and unistalling manually, i used this tool and it worked fine now... Cya guys

Edited by 1brute
  • Like 1

Hi, I got a similar, maybe related issue. I had the same ASUS issues as everybody else here had and they're solved. Asus stuff are alright now. But at the same time my Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super fan controller (AORUS v2.1.4) stop recognizing fan speed at all. No mather what I do, fans are all idle or at full speed. 
I've had all sw components removed with no luck. This started at the same time ASUS issues.
Does anyone else experienced this?

• 1 month later...

Good Morning I just got the same problem here. Up until Yesterday everything was ok, but after todays update (August 10, 2022) my ASUS Ai Suite II stopped working and i can't even unninstall it! I use Windows 7 64 and Kaspersky Internet Security. I force delete it and now i can't install it back!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camb27 said:

Good Morning I just got the same problem here. Up until Yesterday everything was ok, but after todays update (August 10, 2022) my ASUS Ai Suite II stopped working and i can't even unninstall it! I use Windows 7 64 and Kaspersky Internet Security. I force delete it and now i can't install it back!

Hello,

Please see:

• The topic was locked